+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My case

Ahmedraza

May 29, 2012
I applied my canadian student visa in high commission London. Currently I m living in ireland on student visa. My dad supported me during my stay in ireland and he will be supporting me in canada. My dad ,mom and brother runs one bank account in pakistan. They all gave separate affidavit of support. Fund are almost 200,000 CAD. I got admission in ryerson on the condition of completion of my current certificate course. my course is related to the applied course..what do u think of my case. My course is finished just waiting for the results.
All funds are in Pakistani rupee and bank statement are from pakistan with the bank letters on headed papers of bank.
I''ll be highly obliged if u assist me with ur comment on my case.

Ahmedraza

May 29, 2012
Kindly look My case

Kindly some one plz reply...I m so worried abt my case

I applied 4 week basically my 4 weeks r finishing tomorrow on 30th May and I havent got any reply or anything from embassy yet...so what does that mean?..

Will it be beneficial to add property paper with that much funds or I don't need to do that's sufficient???

Kind Regards
Ahmed...

ramzero

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
your case is strong and don't worry Inshallah you will get your visa.

stmani

Sep 18, 2011
you have got to show the evidence that your parents have been sending money to you in ireland to cover study and living expenses....if u cant its a trouble!

Ahmedraza

May 29, 2012
Ramzero:
Hi bro thanks a lot forum comment...I appreciate ur help.

St mani:
Hi bro I did submitted the payment origin of Irish bank from which account in pakistan I receive money in y Irish account...so they will know ...basically we receive inward payment receipt when any funds are transferred from any any other country so I attached those receipt letter with this case of 2years..now what do u think of my case?

Ahmedraza

May 29, 2012
Ramzero: bro what do think...should I send them my property evaluation dx or these funds r enough there won't b any prob plz bro suggest me..

stmani

Sep 18, 2011
Ahmedraza said:
Ramzero:
Hi bro thanks a lot forum comment...I appreciate ur help.

St mani:
Hi bro I did submitted the payment origin of Irish bank from which account in pakistan I receive money in y Irish account...so they will know ...basically we receive inward payment receipt when any funds are transferred from any any other country so I attached those receipt letter with this case of 2years..now what do u think of my case?
thats perfect.....this will make the vise officer think a bit of flattery here.

dont forget to show strong home ties as well

dayal219

May 1, 2012
@ahmedraza

I am from India. Me too got admit conditionally on completion of my current course. and i am waiting for results which will arrive by July only. I want to get visa for fall semester. I want to know whether we can apply for VISA without my last semester Marklist??

Because the checklist stated we should submit the entire course mark transcript.

I guess your case is similar to this. Please enlighten me with what you did.

Ahmedraza

May 29, 2012
As far as I know we can...did u get letter of acceptance from uni or college of yes than u can apply for ur visa that's what I know...

S.K

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
05-08-2011
You will most probably be rejected as VO thinks you have not completed your course in Ireland and now want to study in Canada
Furthermore your admission in University is also conditional
Any how best of luck

Ahmedraza said:
As far as I know we can...did u get letter of acceptance from uni or college of yes than u can apply for ur visa that's what I know...

AKIF MOIN

Dec 12, 2011
Ahmed

U have to pay full tuition and accommodation fees.
Second, U don need to get affidavit by ur bother, it is because u have to also explain his intension toward u.

U r not required to show huge amount,a friend of mine got refuse because he has been showed out millions in CAD $ with comments of "WE OFFER BUSINESS VISA ON THE STATEMENT THAT U SHOWED, WHY U DON'T APPLY FOR IT", Here, I mean to say that to show only Rs. 60 to 70 thousands.

dayal219

May 1, 2012
@ahmedraza

Ya i got my Acceptance letter with conditional offer stating that I should submit my course completion certificates and last semester mark list.

Best of luck for your visa. also do update your visa results.

adee1

Feb 27, 2012
Hi Ahmed raza

I ma also willingness to apply from CHC London very soon.I have got admission in Regina in MASc research based program.Could you please share your full profile?you applied for May session.If possible could you please send me your SOP.Thanks

Ahmedraza

May 29, 2012
@akif,

Details of finances:
1st Pkr account : 1,718,938.79. (joint account of mom, dad and eldest brother)
2nd. Us dollar account in pak : $15000
3rd. National saving in government of pakistan : Pkr. 3 million (mother)
4th. National saving in government of pakistan: Pkr. 3 million ( father)
5th. National saving in government of pakistan: Pkr. 3 million ( mother)
6 th. National saving in government of pakistan: Pkr. 1million ( mother)

These r the total funds I showed ..what do u think to show my strong ties ...I should show them the property belongs to my mother and father or I leave it ....is it fine if I send my property evaluation document in between of process like will it affect or it's fine to send documents after submitting the case

Thanks for ur comments above see bro I'm going there for study not for business even though if they offer me that's use less..I m just looking for study visa and I submitted references from lecturers here in ireland and I got A one in Matric and A one in intermediate as well and in my certificate course in ireland I got B grade in 1st year and waiting for 2nd year results....in one of reference program year head mentioned the expected results as well...

I really appreciate ur help...

Kind Regards.
Ahmed