+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My Case needs help (do not mock me posted)

Josephoyekan

Nov 21, 2018
I am a college dropout, living in Nigeria.
Can someone kindly put me through on the best Canada visa I can apply for? I plan working there for a while, then apply to enroll in a college while still there. Have been through a lot in life...have no family there. However I certainly need to go out

Thanks in anticipation!

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I am a college dropout, living in Nigeria.
Can someone kindly put me through on the best Canada visa I can apply for? I plan working there for a while, then apply to enroll in a college while still there. Have been through a lot in life...have no family there. However I certainly need to go out

Thanks in anticipation!
Unfortunately your options for coming to Canada are very limited right now.

It is not realistic to think that you will be able to get a work permit. To qualify for a work permit, you must first find an employer in Canada who is willing to go through the LMIA process and offer you a job. It is next to impossible to find employers willing to go through this process.

Without having finished a college diploma, it's unlikely that you will qualify to immigrate to Canada. However you can certainly research Canada's immigration programs through the following link to see what it takes to apply: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada.html

Probably your most realistic option is to come to Canada on a study permit. To qualify for a study permit you will have to show that you have enough money to pay for your studies and living expenses in Canada (you will need to show a bank balance of at least $25,000).

Josephoyekan

Nov 21, 2018
Unfortunately your options for coming to Canada are very limited right now.

It is not realistic to think that you will be able to get a work permit. To qualify for a work permit, you must first find an employer in Canada who is willing to go through the LMIA process and offer you a job. It is next to impossible to find employers willing to go through this process.

Without having finished a college diploma, it's unlikely that you will qualify to immigrate to Canada. However you can certainly research Canada's immigration programs through the following link to see what it takes to apply: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada.html

Probably your most realistic option is to come to Canada on a study permit. To qualify for a study permit you will have to show that you have enough money to pay for your studies and living expenses in Canada (you will need to show a bank balance of at least $25,000).
Acknowledged!
Thanks a bunch