+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My canadian wife cheated on me and called CIC we separated

AJK_9

Jun 30, 2012
Marc2016 said:
Thanks to Good I won my Case :eek:
Good bless You I am so happy now. I can finally sleep and wake up every morning with a smile on my face.
This Nightmare is over !

My cheating and alcoholic wife lost. I don't have to cohabit in a conjugal relationship with her anymore. I am no longer a subject to the condition !!!
There are some righteous people out there in Immigration Dept.
I am still trying to process what happened I still cant believe it, seriously !

Nobody was giving me any chances to win. I was ready to pack up my stuff and leave Canada.
Now I am starting a new life a found very well paid job and everything is going to seem be all right.

Whoever was processing my case at the Immigration Dept was very understanding and fair Good bless You !!! I am wishing You all the best in Your Life straight from my Heart !
Congrates Marc2016...great news...enjoy the life...the way it comes....

liambll

Mar 22, 2016
Vancouver, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Singapore?
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
25-01-2016
Passport Req..
14-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-07-2016
LANDED..........
01-08-2016
Marc2016 said:
Good bless You I am so happy now. I can finally sleep and wake up every morning with a smile on my face.
This Nightmare is over !

My cheating and alcoholic wife lost. I don't have to cohabit in a conjugal relationship with her anymore. I am no longer a subject to the condition !!!

Nobody was giving me any chances to win. I was ready to pack up my stuff and leave Canada.
Now I am starting a new life a found very well paid job and everything is going to seem be all right.

Whoever was processing my case at the Immigration Dept was very understanding and fair Good bless You !!! I am wishing You all the best in Your Life straight from my Heart !
Wow, Amazing story and Congrats!. Justice is served.

keesio

VIP Member
May 16, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2013
Doc's Request.
09-07-2013
AOR Received.
30-01-2013
File Transfer...
11-02-2013
Med's Done....
02-01-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
12-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-08-2013
LANDED..........
14-10-2013
Marc2016 said:
This Nightmare is over !

Great to hear! And good to hear that the exemption for Condition 51 does indeed work. Maybe people express doubts over it so it is good to hear of a real story that it does work.

axelfoley

Star Member
Mar 15, 2016
Superb news Marc! Really happy for you that you were able to get through such a difficult time and that immigration accepted your submissions. I also just sent you a private message to your email.

ALM123

Nov 27, 2011
Marc2016 said:
This Nightmare is over !

Hey Marc can you clear your inbox please i am trying to msg you but your inbox is full
Thanks,

Snowy226

Feb 2, 2017
hey Marc, I have the same situation as you, my husband is non stop cheating and dating other girls, I don't know what to do anymore.
can you please send me a message?

Gizz

Jun 5, 2018
Hello Everyone

I would like to share my story with you guys as I am very depressed and dont know what to do.

In 2014 I got married to canadian citizen. Our marriage was 120% genuine but she was still studing and I was working hard and we did not apply for sponsorship on time. One day CBSA caught me at work while driving. I have been sent to Holding Centre. We hired a lawyer but we lost everything anyway and I had to leave Canada. We applied later on. My wife visited me in Europe 3 times. After 16 months being away I finally came back to Canada with Conditional Permanent resident status.

In a meantime my wife was cheating on me with her personal trainer from La fitnes in Burlington. Also she got into(met) very bad friends from a bar where most of these people are distributing and taking cocaine and drinking so much alcohol. My wife has a problem with alcohol(her father is an alcoholic and had a liver transplatation thats why her mother sepreated from him). She was coming home in the middle of night completly drunk and I was going through depression (still actualy going).I could not handle her new freinds and her addiction to alcohol. One night she got so drunk that me and her mother in law had to go to her friends house to pick her up. After that night my wife told me to move out.

Three weeks later I have been forced to move out because that was her mother house.My wife moved out first to her drug addict friends from the bar and I live with her mother for another 3 weeks till I found something for my own. In a mean time I went to immigration consultant and familly lawyer for an advice. My wife before I left house asked me to pay her money(like her best friend did) so she wont call CIC that we sepreated. I said to her no way because our marriage was always genuine and our familly and friends knew that we loved each other. I even deposit 3000$ for a banquet hall. We supposed to get married in a church (wedding for 200 people). Of course never got that money back.

In a meantime I had a serious accident at work. Because I had too many problems at home with my wife I could not concentrate at work at all. I was taking an antidepressants. And one day Machine sliced my fingers to the bones so I can not bend my fingers now. My surgeon said this is permanent damaged and not much we can do about it.

But anyways after I moved out she called immigration dept and said that we seprated. I have received a letter from cic that I have 45 days to give an answer. I hired a lawyer one more time he got extra 45 days and we are trying to prove that my wife was abusing me and I could not handle her addiction to alcohol.

I know I have little chances to win:-( Lawyer just taking a money all the time and I can not sleep and co not concentrate at work still taking pills. Men in canada have little chanes to win cases like mine.
what a stupid law I hate this country already and have enough of the troubles realated with immigration dept. Seriously ! Till june 1st we have time to answet but so far everything is going wrong.

My wife filed for divorced and lied in application that we never reunited after I had to live vanada in 2014. In that case she will get divorce within few months.

I have been waiting so long for my wife 16 months beaing apart and I come and Ka boom !!! Wife is cheating on me, drinking alcohol every other day, asking me for the money 15 000 $ and at the end kicking me out and calling immigration which will result in losing my permanet resident status.
This Nightmare is over !

Gizz

Jun 5, 2018
Congratulations that good rescued you.true takes time but it wins always finally .But i have a question on your divorce .since your wife showed a back dated time of separation , how was your divorce work out .are u divorce yet?was it a challenged divorce ?

John black

Star Member
May 14, 2018
hey Marc, I have the same situation as you, my husband is non stop cheating and dating other girls, I don't know what to do anymore.
I am in a similar case. Cic send the letter to provide proof of relationship in 45 days. I did submit all that through a lawyer. Its been about 6 months i havent heard anything from them. What does that mean? I do travel in and out of canada to usa for work every week. I do wana travel back to my home country but i am not sure if i will have trouble getting back in Canada while its still goin on i guess. I have PR. No condition on my PR. Can someone share their opinion about this? My lawyer says that if they wanted more info or something they would had contacted us by now. Any ideas please?
Congratulations M

John black

Star Member
May 14, 2018
Congratulations that good rescued you.true takes time but it wins always finally .But i have a question on your divorce .since your wife showed a back dated time of separation , how was your divorce work out .are u divorce yet?was it a challenged divorce ?
I am in a similar case. Cic send the letter to provide proof of relationship in 45 days. I did submit all that through a lawyer. Its been about 6 months i havent heard anything from them. What does that mean? I do travel in and out of canada to usa for work every week. I do wana travel back to my home country but i am not sure if i will have trouble getting back in Canada while its still goin on i guess. I have PR. No condition on my PR. Can someone share their opinion about this? My lawyer says that if they wanted more info or something they would had contacted us by now. Any ideas please?
Congratulations M

John black

Star Member
May 14, 2018
Congratulations M

John black

Star Member
May 14, 2018
Congratulations M
How long you been married? Which country? Is he A PR? I might give you some info based on what i have learnt so far from this ordeal of mine? If u like to share.....Regards

Gizz

Jun 5, 2018
If there is no condition n your pr .may be your wife had report you to cic for marriage fraud and cic doing investigation investigation takes a long time ., i cud be wrong but your lawyer would be able to guide u well in that case...best option wud be seeking lawyers advice...did u or she file divorce ?

John black

Star Member
May 14, 2018
If there is no condition n your pr .may be your wife had report you to cic for marriage fraud and cic doing investigation investigation takes a long time ., i cud be wrong but your lawyer would be able to guide u well in that case...best option wud be seeking lawyers advice...did u or she file divorce ?
Yea you right. She did. And they send me letter to provide info and proof that relationship was genuine. Which i have submitted through lawyer 6 months ago.
No i havent applied for divorce , neither did she..i guess. Because i havent heard from her over 4 months now.
I asked my lawyer and she told me if they were not satisfied they would have requested more info or something by now.
My lawyer told me that i could travel to my home country and come back . But i am just not sure. Because when i leave Canada for work to usa every week...on my way back at the border sometimes cbsa officer ask me why am in the immigration system....and than i explain briefly and i am allowed in. Its random and many times they dont say nothing.
I wanted to travel back in a month r so. So just not sure....