+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My canada visa file refused third time reason is in others option

Aug 29, 2018
Canada embassy refuesd my visitor visa third time .. I was shocked and don't know what can i do .. please suggest me about it and about caip notes .. what is this and how can i apply for this. ??..

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Maybe first share the reasons for rejection this time so forum members may have some suggestions

Aug 29, 2018
This was the letter:

=====================================================================

Thank you for your interest in visiting Canada. After a careful review of your temporary resident visa application and supportingdocumentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and Regulations. I am refusing your application. In making a decision on an application, a number of factors are considered. These may include but are not limited to:

• the information in the travel and identity documents;
• the reason for the travel to Canada;
• the person’s contacts in Canada;
• the person’s ties to his or her country of residence (including immigration status, employment and family ties);
• the person’s ability to pay for the trip and to support himself or herself while in Canada;
• whether the person is likely to respect the conditions of his or her admission to Canada;
• whether the person is inadmissible to Canada; and
• whether the person would be likely to leave Canada at the end of his/her authorized stay.

To help you understand my decision, the reason(s) are provided on the following pages.

You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.

Subsection 11(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) provides that any person wishing to become a temporary resident of Canada must satisfy an officer that he or she is not inadmissible to Canada and that she or he meets the requirements of the Act.

Following an examination of your application, I am not satisfied that you application meets the requirements of the Act and the Regulations for the reasons explained below. Please note that only the grounds that are checked off apply to the refusal of your application.

You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident. In reaching this decision, I considered several factors, including:

1. travel history
2. immigration status in country of residence
3. Family ties in Canada and in country of residence
4. Length of proposed stay in Canada
5. Purpose of visit
6. Employment prospects in country of residence
7. Current employment situation
8. Personal assets and financial status
9. Having a legitimate business purpose in Canada
10. I am not satisfied that you have sufficient funds, including income or assets, to carry out your stated purpose in going to Canada or to maintain yourself while in Canada and to effect your departure.
11. You have not provided sufficient documentation to support your / your host's income and assets.
12. You have made an application for a temporary resident visa in the transit visitor category. As you are planning to remain in Canada longer than 48 hours, you do not meet the requirements of this category.
You must make an application for a temporary resident visa in the visitor category and pay the associated cost recovery fees.
13. You have submitted documentation which lacks authenticity as part of your application. This has diminished the overall credibility of your submission.
14. any history of contravening the conditions of admission on a previous stay in Canada.
15. You have not complied with our request for information, as per section 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act. To date, you have failed to comply with our request for:
Completion of a medical examination
An interview
The following documents: List the documents
16. I am not satisfied that you have answered all questions truthfully, as required by subsection 16(1) of the Act. Specifically, I am not satisfied that the following information is truthful:
17. Other reasons:
Ties to your country of residence.
============================================================

chakrat

Champion Member
May 29, 2018
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
VO OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-09-2020
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
05-09-2020
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
22-10-2020
Interview........
N/A
LANDED..........
21/04/2021
w
This was the letter:

Thank you for your interest in visiting Canada. After a careful review of your temporary resident visa application and supportingdocumentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and Regulations. I am refusing your application. In making a decision on an application, a number of factors are considered. These may include but are not limited to:

• the person’s ties to his or her country of residence (including immigration status, employment and family ties);
• the person’s ability to pay for the trip and to support himself or herself while in Canada;
• whether the person is likely to respect the conditions of his or her admission to Canada;
• whether the person would be likely to leave Canada at the end of his/her authorized stay.

To help you understand my decision, the reason(s) are provided on the following pages.

You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.

Subsection 11(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) provides that any person wishing to become a temporary resident of Canada must satisfy an officer that he or she is not inadmissible to Canada and that she or he meets the requirements of the Act.

Following an examination of your application, I am not satisfied that you application meets the requirements of the Act and the Regulations for the reasons explained below. Please note that only the grounds that are checked off apply to the refusal of your application.

You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident. In reaching this decision, I considered several factors, including:

1. travel history
5. Purpose of visit
10. I am not satisfied that you have sufficient funds, including income or assets, to carry out your stated purpose in going to Canada or to maintain yourself while in Canada and to effect your departure.
11. You have not provided sufficient documentation to support your / your host's income and assets.
12. You have made an application for a temporary resident visa in the transit visitor category. As you are planning to remain in Canada longer than 48 hours, you do not meet the requirements of this category.
You must make an application for a temporary resident visa in the visitor category and pay the associated cost recovery fees.
13. You have submitted documentation which lacks authenticity as part of your application. This has diminished the overall credibility of your submission.
14. any history of contravening the conditions of admission on a previous stay in Canada.
15. You have not complied with our request for information, as per section 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act. To date, you have failed to comply with our request for:
An interview
16. I am not satisfied that you have answered all questions truthfully, as required by subsection 16(1) of the Act. Specifically, I am not satisfied that the following information is truthful:
17. Other reasons:
what documents did u submit. please share the names only

krishna88

Star Member
Dec 26, 2016
This was the letter:

1. travel history
5. Purpose of visit
An interview
17. Other reasons:
We would like to know what all document you submitted and on point 12 it is saying you filled wrong application.