+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My application has been rejected. Have some questions to restart the process!

tiffany.18

Nov 26, 2019
I see. But it's still worth proving your case by raising a CSE. I wish you the best.
Yes, I will do that for sure! Thanks!
Now my quesiton is, do I need to provide ECA for this time? I heard it might pull again tmr, so I have no time to wait for a lawyer's answer

MARYKE4NNY

Nov 1, 2016
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-08-2019
AOR Received.
16-08-2019
Passport Req..
12-05-2021
And I already upgrade my ECA on WES.
I don't think you need to submit a WES evaluation if you are nit claiming points for the non Canadian degree.

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
You need to put bachelors under 'personal history'. If you put it under education history and don't provide proper eca it will be refused again.

Reactions: vsfedotov

hgunawa

Jan 8, 2017
You should definitely appeal. Technically speaking you didn't even have to submit an eca for your bachelors bcz ypur highest educational credential is a master's from Canada and they only assess the highest educational qualification.
I also have a colleague and she got her pr approved without ever submitting an eca for her Chinese bachelor's bcz she already has a Canadian masters.

Islander216

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2019
Get the right ECA done for your Bachelor's degree in the meantime, it can only help your application.

I also think that the reason they rejected your application was because you submitted it as part of your education. Then by extension, they have to have the ECA to verify your degree's equivalency according to protocol.

Reactions: smash1984

tiffany.18

Nov 26, 2019
Get the right ECA done for your Bachelor's degree in the meantime, it can only help your application.

I also think that the reason they rejected your application was because you submitted it as part of your education. Then by extension, they have to have the ECA to verify your degree's equivalency according to protocol.
I was thinking in the same way. I already appeal for my case, let's see how's their response. THanks!

rajvagz

Jan 21, 2020
Hy,Tiffany,i am in a similar case,mine got rejected saying that my spouse wes evaluation is not for immigration,what was the outcome of your case?

avinayak

Oct 16, 2019
Please share outcome of your webform/appeal regarding non submission of WES. Whether they restored your old application??

KaurAD

Aug 3, 2021
I got the same reason today for my file and they just rejected it saying it is incomplete and should be for immigration purposes only. I don’t know what exactly this mean, if anyone over here can help me, plz!!