+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My application got rejected and starting to create a new profile

mvneema10

Oct 21, 2019
My application got rejected on July 15th. I am now starting to create a new EE profile. How should I go about it? Should I click on Start My application link at the bottom displayed in the same account(after I login to). If so, it straight away asks me to fill the details. I was thinking I will be asked if my application is refused or not. But I didn't get any? Is this the right way to start a new EE application? Please guide me on this.

mvneema10

Oct 21, 2019
I submitted application and got rejected due to late repayment. In the rejection mail, they mentioned if I still want to come to Canada, open a new EE profile

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
My application got rejected on July 15th. I am now starting to create a new EE profile. How should I go about it? Should I click on Start My application link at the bottom displayed in the same account(after I login to). If so, it straight away asks me to fill the details. I was thinking I will be asked if my application is refused or not. But I didn't get any? Is this the right way to start a new EE application? Please guide me on this.
Use the same GC Key to login to your account. Once you login, scroll below and click on Apply to Canada, on the next page Click on Express entry and start your new application.

asdfghj

Aug 29, 2019
I submitted application and got rejected due to late repayment. In the rejection mail, they mentioned if I still want to come to Canada, open a new EE profile
what do you mean by late repayment ...what is the reason of rejection

mvneema10

Oct 21, 2019
I submitted my application June 2nd. And I received an request for additional payment and the deadline was July 3rd but unfortunately I couldn't pay by the deadline and hence received a rejection due to incomplete application.

mvneema10

Oct 21, 2019
Please guide me on how to start another new EE application. I currently clicked on the link "Start application" and this leads to profile creation but it is doesn't ask for any questions like if previous application was rejected or something related to that. I am doubtful if I am doing it right?

asdfghj

Aug 29, 2019
I submitted my application June 2nd. And I received an request for additional payment and the deadline was July 3rd but unfortunately I couldn't pay by the deadline and hence received a rejection due to incomplete application.
ohh sorry to hear that ..it seems manual stuff.

mvneema10

Oct 21, 2019
Use the same GC Key to login to your account. Once you login, scroll below and click on Apply to Canada, on the next page Click on Express entry and start your new application.
Hi,

As I was completing my profile and as I am the primary applicant I was asked in one section(Immigration history and citizenships) that did you apply to IRCC earlier. In this case, I should type yes? Also when I typed yes, I had the below 2 question:
1) has Neema applied for Express Entry? I typed Yes
2) Please provide Express Entry file number? I typed my EE application number that starts with EE.
3) If Neema has a Unique Client Identifier (UCI) please enter? As I already applied earlier, I have them and should give them.

Please correct me if I'm wrong. Expecting reply please