+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Must Read for All

Dspecial1

Star Member
Jun 21, 2019
Good morning guys ...I applied for study permit on September 25th and I got correspondence letter on October 22 and ever since then no medical request.......it been 7weeks plus ......please do I have hope because they haven't requested for medical......?

Humpholito24

Sep 20, 2019
I applied from Nigeria and the correspondence letter is just the validity of my biometrics
After getting validity of your biometric, you should be getting final decision already. Did you check your portal? Have you applied for any visa to Canada before?

Ashimolowo yusuf

Star Member
Oct 22, 2019
Good morning guys ...I applied for study permit on September 25th and I got correspondence letter on October 22 and ever since then no medical request.......it been 7weeks plus ......please do I have hope because they haven't requested for medical......?
Which uni and course

Humpholito24

Sep 20, 2019
Yes but was denied because of financial resources and insufficient funds
And when you applied for the first time, were you requested for medical? If yes, I don't think they will request for every application, it has the time frame of which I have no idea. Did you check your CIC, no decision yet? Biometric validity is usually followed by decision in a few minutes, days I guess.

Dspecial1

Star Member
Jun 21, 2019
I just tracked it now and I saw your processed passport is available for pick up...so I will be going to pick it up tomorrow