+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mumbaikars landing in Toronto sep-dec 2017

shureshbabu

Mar 14, 2015
Available for rent immediately (or) From December 1.
1 Furnished Spacious Bedroom for rent in 5th Floor of a Apartment for Single Indian Female.
Close to Malton Go Transit Stop, Bus terminals and bus stop at the entrance of the apartment.
Single Female - $ 500 per month including rent, all utilities and Internet. Food not included.
Major Intersection : Gore way and Derry Road East
Features of 1 Bedroom Unit :
1) One Spacious bedroom furnished
2) Shared Washroom, Kitchen and Laundry
3) Unlimited WIFI Internet Included
4) Parking available
5) Mcdonalds, Tim hortons, fast food shops, walk in clinic, Gas Staions opposite to the apartment
6) Prime location - Close to Malton Go Station, Humber College, Walmart, Westwood mall, dollarama, Chalo Freshco, Woodbine mall, Airport etc.
7) Walking distance to bus stop, bus terminal, Restaurants, Fast Food Shops, Tim hortons, Grocery shops, Doctors office with walk in clinic, Shoppers drug mart, Fresh Co, Walmart, Dollarama, Westwood mall.
Hurry up - Call and book for appointment if you are interested.
Please call @ 647 - 936 - 1144 ( Between 8 A.m to 10 P.m )
Text anytime @ 647 - 936 - 1144

kijiji

Apr 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-04-2013
AOR Received.
17-05-2013
IELTS Request
Sent Along with Application
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
09-02-2014
Med's Done....
24-02-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
05-03-2014
Does anyone have any leads/ broker's details, I'm looking for a studio/ Jr. 1 bedroom apartment/ basement. I'm okay with Toronto, Etobicoke, Scarborough, Mississauga. Any help is appreciated.
One bedroom basement apartment with separate entrance on Missisauga available immediately
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-house-rental/mississauga-peel-region/one-bedroom-basement-apartment-with-separate-entrance/1318920280?utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=app_ios&utm_medium=social&utm_source=sms

viviliaZ

Star Member
Mar 3, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
23-01-2018
Hi Folks,
Not sure if it's too late. But yes I am part of the Mumbai Whatsapp group. You can just DM me your mobile number and Name and I can ask the admin to add you all in!

I also admin a FB group for new Indian immigrants to Canada-where we can share resources, experiences and information with one another as well as arrange meetups once people land. DM me for joining in.

Good luck.

viviliaZ

Star Member
Mar 3, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
23-01-2018
Available for rent immediately (or) From December 1.
1 Furnished Spacious Bedroom for rent in 5th Floor of a Apartment for Single Indian Female.
Close to Malton Go Transit Stop, Bus terminals and bus stop at the entrance of the apartment.
Single Female - $ 500 per month including rent, all utilities and Internet. Food not included.
Major Intersection : Gore way and Derry Road East
Features of 1 Bedroom Unit :
1) One Spacious bedroom furnished
2) Shared Washroom, Kitchen and Laundry
3) Unlimited WIFI Internet Included
4) Parking available
5) Mcdonalds, Tim hortons, fast food shops, walk in clinic, Gas Staions opposite to the apartment
6) Prime location - Close to Malton Go Station, Humber College, Walmart, Westwood mall, dollarama, Chalo Freshco, Woodbine mall, Airport etc.
7) Walking distance to bus stop, bus terminal, Restaurants, Fast Food Shops, Tim hortons, Grocery shops, Doctors office with walk in clinic, Shoppers drug mart, Fresh Co, Walmart, Dollarama, Westwood mall.
Hurry up - Call and book for appointment if you are interested.
Please call @ 647 - 936 - 1144 ( Between 8 A.m to 10 P.m )
Text anytime @ 647 - 936 - 1144
Hi Shureshbabu,
Will the flat me available from Feb 2018 onwards? It seems idle for what I am look for. Just one thing can I know more about the owners-Are you a family? Genders? I am ideally looking for only females or else a Husband wife with or without kids kind of a setup only.
Thanks!