05-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
16-06-2017
LANDED..........
Yes, I'll be landing this November

aabhat

Jan 12, 2016
Hi Darshan,
I am from Pune. My wife and I intend to land in Toronto suburbs (undecided - Kitchener / Hamilton / Mississauga) around November end. Wife intends to return to India after few weeks, I would stay back.

Jun 1, 2017
Hi Darshan,
I am from Pune. My wife and I intend to land in Toronto suburbs (undecided - Kitchener / Hamilton / Mississauga) around November end. Wife intends to return to India after few weeks, I would stay back.
Same here. I intend to stay there and my wife will come back,

mahmoodpasha

Sep 22, 2017
Hello All, we have two Units available for short term rental such as AIrBNB in Mississauga, ON (Churchill Meadows community). 35 mins drive to Toronto Downtown, easy access to Mississauga Transit and Go stations. Close to major highways,

our units are completely furnished and crockery and pans all you need, microwave, stove, fridge and high speed internet, TV with cable, Netflix and amazon prime...

Each unit is available for minimum 3 nights and maximum as long as you wish...

Unit 1: semidetached 4 bedroom / 3 washroom house fully furnished, with Microwave, TV, Fridge , stove, cable, internet, crockery, pans, coffee maker...
It's good for up to 8 guests, extra mattresses can be provided to accommodate more guests

Unit 2: Basement apartment with 2 bedrooms / 2 washrooms living room, dining area, kitchen. Unit is fully furnished and has everything same as unit 1. This unit is good for up to 4 guests and extra mattresses may also be provided for extra guests.

We also provide airport pick up service and help you find a house or apartment for your long term lease or if you want to buy.

We are professionals me and my brother, my brother is full time employed working for a multi national and myself is an engineer, we can give you direction to move forward with your job hunt.

So yes feel free to contact us

Last edited:

Gauravvora

Sep 26, 2017
Hey guys....I am from Mumbai...planning to come to Toronto in December with my wife and 2 kids...really confused regarding where to rent an apartment... Going to be in Toronto for 3 weeks and going back to India

mahmoodpasha

Sep 22, 2017
Hey guys....I am from Mumbai...planning to come to Toronto in December with my wife and 2 kids...really confused regarding where to rent an apartment... Going to be in Toronto for 3 weeks and going back to India
Gauravvora: for 3 weeks your best bet is to go for short term rental... hotels would be expensive...
Try searching airbnb.ca to look for accomodation in Toronto, and if you want mississauga, we have unit available for short term rental.

rostark

May 8, 2016
guys, me landing around oct 20 from Mumbai ? Anyone else, is there a whatsapp group that we can join ?

sanith

Aug 31, 2014
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04/07/2015
Doc's Request.
28/07/2016
Nomination.....
16/08/2016
AOR Received.
08/09/2016
IELTS Request
19/05/2016
Med's Request
22/09/2016
Med's Done....
27/9/2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
05/05/2017
VISA ISSUED...
23/05/2017
LANDED..........
31/07/2017
Hello All, we have two Units available for short term rental such as AIrBNB in Mississauga, ON (Churchill Meadows community). 35 mins drive to Toronto Downtown, easy access to Mississauga Transit and Go stations. Close to major highways,

our units are completely furnished and crockery and pans all you need, microwave, stove, fridge and high speed internet, TV with cable, Netflix and amazon prime...

Each unit is available for minimum 3 nights and maximum as long as you wish...

Unit 1: semidetached 4 bedroom / 3 washroom house fully furnished, with Microwave, TV, Fridge , stove, cable, internet, crockery, pans, coffee maker...
It's good for up to 8 guests, extra mattresses can be provided to accommodate more guests

Unit 2: Basement apartment with 2 bedrooms / 2 washrooms living room, dining area, kitchen. Unit is fully furnished and has everything same as unit 1. This unit is good for up to 4 guests and extra mattresses may also be provided for extra guests.

We also provide airport pick up service and help you find a house or apartment for your long term lease or if you want to buy.

We are professionals me and my brother, my brother is full time employed working for a multi national and myself is an engineer, we can give you direction to move forward with your job hunt.

So yes feel free to contact us
How much will the basement cost?

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
Does anyone have any leads/ broker's details, I'm looking for a studio/ Jr. 1 bedroom apartment/ basement. I'm okay with Toronto, Etobicoke, Scarborough, Mississauga. Any help is appreciated.