+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mumbai University Degree Certificate includes Mother's name

ShahidF

Aug 29, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Hi All,

My CRS is 407 and presently waiting for ITA (Hope by next month should get one)

I was just checking all documents and below is the point which is tricky:

I have done:
Bachelors in Computer Engineering from Mumbai University
and
Diploma in Industrial Electronics from MSBTE (Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education)

Now the problem is that my degree certificate has mothers name and in diploma certificate it is normal full name.
example:
Degree Certificate has >> Surname FirstName FathersName MothersName
Diploma Certificate had >> Surname FirstName FathersName

Also WES has give me same remark in ECA report>>

**********************quote********************
Diploma (two years) and bachelor's degree (four years)

1. The Diploma in Industrial Electronics indicates the name as Surname FirstName FathersName
2. The Bachelor of Engineering indicates the name as Surname FirstName FathersName MothersName

**********************unquote********************

Experts please advise.

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Hi All,

I have done:
and
Diploma in Industrial Electronics from MSBTE (Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education)

Now the problem is that my degree certificate has mothers name and in diploma certificate it is normal full name.
example:

1. The Diploma in Industrial Electronics indicates the name as Surname FirstName FathersName
2. The Bachelor of Engineering indicates the name as Surname FirstName FathersName MothersName

Experts please advise.
You can explain this in LOE or use a same person affidavit in this case.

kumaraks

Jun 29, 2020
Hi All,

I have done:
and

example:

Experts please advise.
Hi,
I am in same boat of yours and need some suggestion. My Masters is from Mumbai University and would like to know if you faced any issue with father and mother name being on certificate and mark sheet. Please let me know if you had to explain it anywhere in the entire process.
Thanks.

ShahidF

Aug 29, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Hi,
I am in same boat of yours and need some suggestion. My Masters is from Mumbai University and would like to know if you faced any issue with father and mother name being on certificate and mark sheet. Please let me know if you had to explain it anywhere in the entire process.
Thanks.

You can explain it in LOE.. although i did not explain as it is obvious.

kumaraks

Jun 29, 2020
You can explain it in LOE.. although i did not explain as it is obvious.
Thank you for response. Much appreciated. Also, you have mentioned CRS score of 407 in your post. So, did you apply for PNP? If yes then can you please guide me on that?

ShahidF

Aug 29, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Thank you for response. Much appreciated. Also, you have mentioned CRS score of 407 in your post. So, did you apply for PNP? If yes then can you please guide me on that?
I had a long journey from 2017. First I was at 399 score and then I went to 407 by reaching 3 years of work experience. After a while there were sibling points introduced so I went ahead to 422 score. After struggling many times, I finally scored good in IELTS and jumped to 483 score. (ielts score LRWS 8/7.5/7.5/7.5)
Got ITA on 3rd April 2019 and application approved 3rd Sept 2019. Successfully landed on 4th Nov 2019.

kumaraks

Jun 29, 2020
I had a long journey from 2017. First I was at 399 score and then I went to 407 by reaching 3 years of work experience. After a while there were sibling points introduced so I went ahead to 422 score. After struggling many times, I finally scored good in IELTS and jumped to 483 score. (ielts score LRWS 8/7.5/7.5/7.5)
Got ITA on 3rd April 2019 and application approved 3rd Sept 2019. Successfully landed on 4th Nov 2019.
Thanks for explaining it in detail and kudos for achieving your dream. :)