+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

multiple visa

outcast

Mar 3, 2010
URGENT!!!

PPPPPLLLLLEAAAASSSEEE...HHHHEEEELLLLPPPPP

:'( where can i get my FILE-REFERENCE number when filling up the form 5257??
:'( whats the best way to send my TRV application? registered/general mail? by courier?

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
outcast said:
URGENT!!!

:'( whats the best way to send my TRV application? registered/general mail? by courier?
Hi,

Where are you sending it? Courier would be a bit more reliable. Ask how long the company will get it to to where you're sending it. Take a close look at your work permit. It will have your file number.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

outcast said:
URGENT!!!

The processing office inserts its file no. leave it blank.

PMM

sarah cunanan

Feb 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i am applying for LCP in seattle. im here in BC. i have my b1/b2. but my multiple visa expired last 2006. do i need to renew a visa or i will get my renewed visa as well when my work permit get issued from US

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
sarah cunanan said:
i am applying for LCP in seattle. im here in BC. i have my b1/b2. but my multiple visa expired last 2006. do i need to renew a visa or i will get my renewed visa as well when my work permit get issued from US
Which multiple visa expired? The work visa for Canada? You will probably get a new visa when you send you application for your new work permit.

sarah cunanan

Feb 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
my canada visa expired last 2006. should i get canada visa first so i can get back here coming from seattle for an interview??

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
sarah cunanan said:
my canada visa expired last 2006. should i get canada visa first so i can get back here coming from seattle for an interview??
You will be sending your application to Seattle, won't you? So when you send your application, they will be putting the visa (counterfoil) on your passport. Your case would be a bit different though since right now you have a work permit but you want to get back to the live in caregiver program. You can try renewing your TRV using your current work permit. I am just wondering if it is not possible to hit two birds with one stone (figuratively speaking of course), renew the visa and get back to the live in care giver program at the same time.

jomarcabiles

Star Member
Dec 7, 2008
edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/2013
Doc's Request.
01/2014
AOR Received.
05/2013
Med's Request
01/2014
Med's Done....
02/2014
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
12/01/2014
LANDED..........
12/16/2014 cic edmonton
you can renew your visa in the phil too,,,,all you have to do is to call the canadian embassy call center to pick up your documents,,fill out the application,enclose your passport and your work permit then you lmo..my friend waited for 3 days only processing in the phil....

outcast

Mar 3, 2010
hi..

I just receive my new visa for my re-entry here in Canada but my middle name is misspelled..In my passport, application and old visa...my middle name is clearly stated.. DEJI... but in my new visa OEJI.. what will I do??..

PLEASE I NEED YOUR HELP...URGENT!...

:'( :'( :'(

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
outcast said:
hi..

I just receive my new visa for my re-entry here in Canada but my middle name is misspelled..In my passport, application and old visa...my middle name is clearly stated.. DEJI... but in my new visa OEJI.. what will I do??..

PLEASE I NEED YOUR HELP...URGENT!...

:'( :'( :'(
Hi,

Try calling CIC on what to do about that. You may have to send your passport back so they can change it. But better ask CIC first.