+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Multiple visa entry help urgent

Happy kingra

Jun 10, 2017
Bryana help plz.. I got multiple visa one and half months earlier with my wife and one child, but only me plan to go next week to meet my sister in Canada. My queery is that at the time of Canada immigration, the officers questioning me that why your wife and child is not accompanying with you. I have returned air ticket of one month. Might I be face any problem at that time. I'm so confused

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Bryana help plz.. I got multiple visa one and half months earlier with my wife and one child, but only me plan to go next week to meet my sister in Canada. My queery is that at the time of Canada immigration, the officers questioning me that why your wife and child is not accompanying with you. I have returned air ticket of one month. Might I be face any problem at that time. I'm so confused
You won't be questioned about this. CBSA officers at the POE would not know the details for your visa application.

Don't worry :)

Happy kingra

Jun 10, 2017
You won't be questioned about this. CBSA officers at the POE would not know the details for your visa application.

Don't worry :)
Thanks you so much bryanna

humna

May 22, 2017
hi
I am a permanent resident
And i am a house wife
I found out im pregnant and I want to apply for my mother’s visit visa
She’s in pakistan
She’ll be traveling to America around the same dates so i want her to visit me
Can someone help me with the do’s and dont’s
Can i use my husbands bank statements