+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Multiple visa application process

zbiswajit

Jun 14, 2013
I am staying in Toronto, Canada and holding a valid post graduate work permit. I have applied the temporary resident visa application made outside of Canada. Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) received my application on May 30, 2013. I provided all the documents they asked by following the instruction from Mycic and paid $150 online during the application process. I am wondering when they will ask for my passport or any other document?

I follow the information about same in one of forum discussion about how to apply :) and later get to know I should apply the same within Canada. :'(
If I am on wrong way as the procedure is changed, can anyone suggest me my next steps as I am planning to visit India and my current multiple student visa will expire soon.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

zbiswajit said:
I am staying in Toronto, Canada and holding a valid post graduate work permit. I have applied the temporary resident visa application made outside of Canada. Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) received my application on May 30, 2013. I provided all the documents they asked by following the instruction from Mycic and paid $150 online during the application process. I am wondering when they will ask for my passport or any other document?

I follow the information about same in one of forum discussion about how to apply :) and later get to know I should apply the same within Canada. :'(
If I am on wrong way as the procedure is changed, can anyone suggest me my next steps as I am planning to visit India and my current multiple student visa will expire soon.
1. You should have used this package: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/visa.asp
2. So you can either re-apply, depending on when you intend to go to India, if you have enough time, or you will have obtain the TRV in ND.

zbiswajit

Jun 14, 2013
PMM said:
Hi

1. You should have used this package:
2. So you can either re-apply, depending on when you intend to go to India, if you have enough time, or you will have obtain the TRV in ND.
Thanks PMM for your kind information..
What is the procedure to obtain the TRV in ND? I am not familiar with it, please tell me about the time duration or any thing.. special tips
Das