+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Multiple UCIs on file - which to pick?

WilliamShakesBeer

Oct 13, 2017
Hey all,

I have been in Canada for two years now, on two different work permits (working holiday and young professionals). In addition, I entered the express entry pool a couple of months ago.

At the moment, I'm filling out forms for the family sponsorship (common-law). Two forms ask for my UCI number.

The UCI for my two previous work permits is different than the one for my express entry pool. Meaning I have two UCIs. Which one do I write down? The ones from the work permits, or the most recent one? Or should I leave this blank altogether?

Thanks for your help :)

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Hey all,

I have been in Canada for two years now, on two different work permits (working holiday and young professionals). In addition, I entered the express entry pool a couple of months ago.

At the moment, I'm filling out forms for the family sponsorship (common-law). Two forms ask for my UCI number.

The UCI for my two previous work permits is different than the one for my express entry pool. Meaning I have two UCIs. Which one do I write down? The ones from the work permits, or the most recent one? Or should I leave this blank altogether?

Thanks for your help :)
I would use the latest one

Reactions: WilliamShakesBeer