+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Multiple position in same company but experience letter lists only recent one. Please help!!

HAPPYTOHELP

Nov 6, 2019
Hello guys,

Need some help here

I worked in a pharmaceutical company in India in the capacity of Trainee custodian since 28-Feb-11 to 31-Dec-2012. I was promoted as Assistant custodian on 01-Jan-13 and was relieved from my duties on 24-May-13.

I asked HR for my experience letter and I received the following:

"This is to certify that Mr. XXXX was working as a full time employee with xxxxx from 28-Feb-11 to 24th May 2012. His designation at the time of relieving was Assistant custodian and was drawing xxxxx per month

He was performing following duties and responsibilities during his tenure
a
b
c....

I requested to include all my position in the letter. But refused saying that its standard company format. Job duties and responsibilities are same for the two roles

What are my options here??

Thanks

HAPPYTOHELP

Nov 6, 2019
Thanks for your reply. Just one question: My pay stub from 28-Feb-11 to 31-Dec-2012. says that my designation as trainee. Is it still okay?

eept

Star Member
Oct 28, 2019
It won’t matter as long as the duties and responsibilities are the same and match your NOC.

Make sure that the dates are correct- in the letter above, the date range is only up to May 2012.
They won’t check your paystubs, so they don’t really matter! :)