+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Multiple PNP Applications

Dec 12, 2019
Guys, I am in a situation where I have filed non-express entry IRCC application via British Columbia tech PNP. I did not receive an AOR yet but in between I got and ITA from Saskatchewan in express entry, I accepted and got the nomination with 600 points. Then I got an ITA via express entry as well.
Moving forward I have 2 applications in IRCC 1 with express entry from SINP and other non-express entry for BC-PNP tech. Should I withdraw my BC-PNP tech now ? or Should I wait for the AOR to receive for my express entry application ?

ragolliangatan

Jun 1, 2021
which province do you want to live in, I'm confused why you have a BC PNP application and SINP application? Sounds like you are trying to game the system and just take whereever you deem getting PR is the easiest.

In the end you should go with the application for the province you want to live in, as you are making a commitment to settle in the province your application is with ( you sign a form agreeing to that with your PNP application)

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
Guys, I am in a situation where I have filed non-express entry IRCC application via British Columbia tech PNP. I did not receive an AOR yet but in between I got and ITA from Saskatchewan in express entry, I accepted and got the nomination with 600 points. Then I got an ITA via express entry as well.
Moving forward I have 2 applications in IRCC 1 with express entry from SINP and other non-express entry for BC-PNP tech. Should I withdraw my BC-PNP tech now ? or Should I wait for the AOR to receive for my express entry application ?
So are you living in Saskatchewan or BC? What is going on???

Dec 12, 2019
which province do you want to live in, I'm confused why you have a BC PNP application and SINP application? Sounds like you are trying to game the system and just take whereever you deem getting PR is the easiest.

In the end you should go with the application for the province you want to live in, as you are making a commitment to settle in the province your application is with ( you sign a form agreeing to that with your PNP application)
Initially I got BC PNP tech but after filing PR I got picked up in express entry as well for SINP, I filed SINP PR application as well and withdrawing my BC PNP as its gonna take ages, I didn’t even receive AOR for BC PNP yet.

ragolliangatan

Jun 1, 2021
Initially I got BC PNP tech but after filing PR I got picked up in express entry as well for SINP, I filed SINP PR application as well and withdrawing my BC PNP as its gonna take ages, I didn’t even receive AOR for BC PNP yet.
yes, but where do you want to settle? you're making a commitment to a province and you should go with the one that you think will be a better fit for you not the one which is the quickest to get PNP for.

MaryamS

Mar 5, 2015
Visa Office......
Lvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-02-2015
AOR Received.
28-04-2015
File Transfer...
28-04-2015
Hi all, I have a question about SINP for healthcare workers. Category to be specific: Public health inspectors. If she applies for SINP, does she have to show proof of settlement funds? EOI submitted when she marked no proof of funds. But I am confused if it would ever process at all? Is she even eligible? As this stream ends up in job offer. Please guide.