+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Multiple NOC confusion

Amanpreet111

Aug 3, 2018
Hi! I have one year experience as technical sales executive after btech, but then I went for master's and after that have 2 years of experience as manufacturing engineer. Both these occupations have different noc code. I need to show all my experience for claiming points for 3 years work. Will I get full points for 3 years or just 2 years points for my primary occupation of manufacturing engineer? Now I have changed the field of occupation again and am working as patent analyst. Kindly help. Thank you.

Senthil2610933

Nov 10, 2019
Hi,
Need some help
I have 1.5 years experience as " Deputy Manager " In a mutual fund - although my work was investment and credit analysis
I also have 1.5 years experience as analyst in investment banking
All my experience are post graduation but my first experience comes under NoC 0 as it says manager and second experience under NoC 1 . Will both be counted for my 3 years of work experience?
Or just 2 years of work experience

harsh_makani

Feb 12, 2020
Hi,
I also need some help.
I have more then 3 years of professional experience. However, I am confused which NOC to use for individual work history and overall?
The studies and work experience in chronological order are:
-> Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Engineering
1) 1 year experience as Web developer
-> Master of Science in Computer Science
2) 1.5 year experience as Software Developer
3) 10+(current job) months experience as Senior Software Engineer

Currently I have 2174 selected for everything.

Jagjit2019

Feb 5, 2019
India
Hello,
I have a 6 years of experience in Accounting that included customer service.
Now if I get a job as Administrative Assistant, do I need select the NOC of Administrative Assistant or the NOC of Accounting?

sukhvir31

Aug 15, 2020
Hi
Please note that I have 9 years of work experience in various fields such as Lecturer, Financial officer , Operations Manager, Admin (all have a gap of few months in between them) ,but are more than 1 year. Please advise - 1) If have to mention NOC for all the jobs or only 1 primary NOC while creating express entry profile. 2) Regarding Ontario and Alberta PNP , do they consider experience in last 5 years or 10 years, so that I will consider my NOC as per that criteria.

maqboolsadiq1

Dec 30, 2021
I have 4 years of Job experience in 1 sales and Marketing. then i have business.. can i still be in same sales and marketing NOC for the time i was in my own business? i can proof my business as well.