+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Multiple NOC Codes and CEC - About to submit ITA

canadacanada17

Star Member
Mar 24, 2017
OK... So starting to get scared now with all of the proliferation of information out there.

Just wanting to confirm. I have had 3 jobs since being in canada-:

NOC, B - 4 months
NOC, 0 -4 months
NOC, A- 8 months
Total time: 1 year, 5 months.

NOCs: 0, A, B

To qualify for CEC, it does not have to be in one job/position for a total of 12 months right, it can be multiple as long as it totals to 12 months?

Please put my mind at ease :)

crescent_jam

Aug 21, 2017
Jamaica
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-09-2017
Passport Req..
17-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-10-2017
LANDED..........
19-01-2018
It is completely fine under CEC to use work experiences in different NOCs. As for the OP, you can see from his other post that he is already a landed immigrant.
Agreed; I don't see anything on IRCC's website that states you need to have 1 year under 1 NOC Code - however, (I'm not entirely sure, but I think) you will need to have language test results that meet the requirements for all the NOC Codes you list...

Canadian Experience Class

The skills you need will depend on the group your job is classified in under the National Occupational Classification system (NOC).

NOC skill type or level---- Minimum level for all four language abilities (English)---- Minimum level for all four language abilities (French)
NOC 0 or A
---------------------CLB 7-------------------------------------------------------------------------NCLC 7
NOC B---------------------------CLB 5-------------------------------------------------------------------------NCLC 5

Reactions: mandeepc

tharun4u

Oct 10, 2017
The Real question did you get points in express entry profile for 1 year in the exp in different NOC, as I am also in the same situation but mine is in 11 months and still one month to go.