+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Multiple IRCC submissions question?

amos13

Feb 25, 2021
Hi everyone,

I am an American PA of a Canadian citizen (he's in Canada while i'm here in the US awaiting PR). On Feb 22 I was asked to pay the biometric fee and send the receipt via an IRCC webform. The first attempt I messed up the form and the agent responded by email and invited me to send another webform. I've sent about 3 additional requests in the last 3 weeks to no response. I know, this is a bit excessive. Will sending multiple IRCC webforms affect eligibility for PR? I really hope it doesn't, as i've been overthinking this whole process.

Mjg0503

Star Member
Mar 20, 2019
Hi everyone,

I am an American PA of a Canadian citizen (he's in Canada while i'm here in the US awaiting PR). On Feb 22 I was asked to pay the biometric fee and send the receipt via an IRCC webform. The first attempt I messed up the form and the agent responded by email and invited me to send another webform. I've sent about 3 additional requests in the last 3 weeks to no response. I know, this is a bit excessive. Will sending multiple IRCC webforms affect eligibility for PR? I really hope it doesn't, as i've been overthinking this whole process.
Don't worry. You may not get responses to your webforms, but people send multiple webforms all the time. Makes no difference in decision making.

Reactions: amos13

Akissi18

Star Member
Aug 31, 2020
YEG
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
24-01-2021
AOR Received.
06-03-2021
Med's Request
07-07-2021
Med's Done....
08-07-2021
Passport Req..
27-07-2021
VISA ISSUED...
09-08-2021
LANDED..........
16-09-2021
@amos13 to put your mind at ease, my spouse rec'd an email re: payment of biometrics fee on the 5th of March; he made his payment and submitted receipt via IRCC Webform on the 6th. Till date he has not heard back from anyone nor was his receipt uploaded to his account (as his application is linked).
Honestly, don't worry. If you don't hear back from anyone assume that all is well. I believe it's stated in the email you have 30 days to submit payment, and being that you submitted your payment before the 30 days, I'm sure you'll hear back from someone this week or next week the lastest.
All is well.

frange

May 25, 2018
The process becomes online; so that they receive via webform a bunch of documents to match with the files. It takes almost 4 weeks to have the submission confirmation.

It happened to me earlier this month. Don't worry, your submissions are in queue and you will have the confirm as soon as they reach yours.

amos13

Feb 25, 2021
I just received a medical request, would it be safe to assume that my biometrics receipt was received by IRCC?

KATHIA08

Jun 15, 2020
Hello group, when a form is updated, how long you allow to continue receiving the previous version of the recently updated form for IRCC?

Thank you,