+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Multiple fields experience.

Ritzdy

Oct 19, 2018
Is it important to have an experience in one field throughout or working in 3 diffrent fields in 3 diffrent years would not creat any issue in my application for canada PR?

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
Is it important to have an experience in one field throughout or working in 3 diffrent fields in 3 diffrent years would not creat any issue in my application for canada PR?
You can have as many experiences as you want, as long as your have 1-year of continuous work experience in one NOC.
Breaking up the rest is totally fine. You can have X years in Y different jobs in different fields, that's okay, as long as you satisfy that first requirement.

Ritzdy

Oct 19, 2018
You can have as many experiences as you want, as long as your have 1-year of continuous work experience in one NOC.
Breaking up the rest is totally fine. You can have X years in Y different jobs in different fields, that's okay, as long as you satisfy that first requirement.
Thankyou so much for helping me with getting information and putting your time and effort.It was really helpful.

Ritzdy

Oct 19, 2018
If I do not have salary in account neither salary slips would it sufficient if I will give salary certificate as a proof?

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
If I do not have salary in account neither salary slips would it sufficient if I will give salary certificate as a proof?
Your salary anyways should already be mentioned in the reference letter. So no need to get another letter to mention salary.
You can show paytubs even if you don't show salary in account.