+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Multiple Express Entry Profiles- possible?

evolver10

Star Member
Jun 14, 2015
Hi everyone,
Bit off the charts but is it possible to have multiple express entry profiles? In a sense that a legal representative can have a profile built for the client through their portal and you get to keep your mycic profile as well ? I understand that the lawyer himeslf would be the best person to ask but I'm just double checking here beacuse of my previous experiences.

And if its possible , would the ITA be sent to both the profiles ?
Not sure if somebody has been through this situation but I still want to ask.Thanks folks !

Good luck :)

Jkal

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE
IELTS Request
R9 L8 S7 W6.5
Passport Req..
20-04-2016
The answer is NO. If CIC finds that you have duplicate active profiles, then you could be in trouble. I read this on their Twitter page.

ravin.vasudev

Jul 7, 2017
Hello guys,

I had a glitch with my legal representative and asked him to delete my express entry profile but not sure if he has deleted as he refused to confirm. Now I have created my new profile and managing at my own. I need your advise to understand the consequences of having 2 active profiles.
  1. One created by legal representative
  2. Other created by me
Is there a way to inform IRCC about the case so that they consider only one profile created by me?

Thanks

Last edited:

pk910

Star Member
Jun 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
15-06-2017
Nomination.....
02-04-2017
Passport Req..
03-01-2018
Hello guys,

I had a glitch with my legal representative and asked him to delete my express entry profile but not sure if he has deleted as he refused to confirm. Now I have created my new profile and managing at my own. I need your advise to understand the consequences of having 2 active profiles.
  1. One created by legal representative
  2. Other created by me
Is there a way to inform IRCC about the case so that they consider only one profile created by me?

Thanks
Only one profile is allowed,so you will need to delete the other profile. Check this -- http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=864&top=6

ravin.vasudev

Jul 7, 2017

gbrv85

Star Member
Jul 8, 2017
I have the similar situation. Please suggest if having 2 active profiles are an issue in getting ITA at first place.