+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MULTIPLE ENTRY VISA

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
I want to know that if I get a Multiple Entry visa . Can I work in Canada with MEV for 10 year?
You cannot work in Canada on a visitor visa you would need a work permit with an approved LMIA/ job offer from an employer or apply for immigration.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
For what purpose MEV will be issued ?
What I can do with MEV ?
If you read the first post here all the discussion is about getting a multiple entry visitor visa. So with this type of visa it is possible subject to assessment by CBSA on each entry to visit Canada multiple times during the validity of the visa.

The point is visit only no ability to work, just visit for tourist activities or visit friends or relatives. The exception being if also having a study or temporary work permit as well as a multi entry visit visa then can study or work.

Reactions: Bryanna

Prafful

Jun 28, 2018
I want to know that if any Canadian Community or Province help me to obtain a PR Visa .
Can I score 600 point to get a PR Visa ?
Is this possible or not ?

May 26, 2015
Hi I have some query i visit canada in April with family due to some emergency i came back to home country and family still there with my brother. Can i go back again and travel return with them, i have multiple TRV till nov 18 please guide.

Prafful

Jun 28, 2018
I want also help from you.
I want to know that if any Family member or Blood Relative have a PR Visa , then can he sponser his friends or family member to obtain a PR Visa .?
I'm MBA qualified Person and looking for a job in Canada and I'm from India.
Can you help me to get a Job offer letter
Email - praffulcat@gmail.com

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I want also help from you.
I want to know that if any Family member or Blood Relative have a PR Visa , then can he sponser his friends or family member to obtain a PR Visa .?
I'm MBA qualified Person and looking for a job in Canada and I'm from India.
Can you help me to get a Job offer letter
Email - praffulcat@gmail.com
Short answer: No. They cannot *sponsor* you for PR.

Depending on how the relative is related to you, you may get some points.

And, no one on this forum can help you to get a job nor an employment offer letter

Rimzykaur

Aug 8, 2018
Hi.
I want to apply for Visitor visa for more than 6 month. I'm holding UK visitor visa already and travelled there for a week too.
I'm working in a government organization in India.
So what are the chances to get Multiple entry visa for maximum of 10 years.