+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Multiple entry TRV

FReza

Star Member
Jun 8, 2017
Category........
FSW
Greetings,

My fiancee's brother is on student visa in Canada doing his post graduation. She wants to visit her. Currently she is almost done with her graduation and will be starting her 1 year internship. my questions are:

1) Is family visit of TRV her only option?
2) She wants a multiple entry visa so that she can visit him often. What can she do to increase her chances of getting a multiple entry visa?
3) She will be sponsored by her father for the trip, what documentations is required?
4) Can someone share the link where i can find further details on how to apply (From Karachi, Pakistan)

Thanks in advance

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Greetings,

My fiancee's brother is on student visa in Canada doing his post graduation. She wants to visit her. Currently she is almost done with her graduation and will be starting her 1 year internship. my questions are:

1) Is family visit of TRV her only option?
2) She wants a multiple entry visa so that she can visit him often. What can she do to increase her chances of getting a multiple entry visa?
3) She will be sponsored by her father for the trip, what documentations is required?
4) Can someone share the link where i can find further details on how to apply (From Karachi, Pakistan)

Thanks in advance
#3 makes the chances of her getting #1 and #2 very unlikely.

Reactions: FReza