+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Multiple entery visa form for open work permit visa holder

Abed120

Feb 10, 2018
Hi everyone,

I have open work permit in Canada, also live in Canada (Toronto), currently work as a full time employee and would like to travel outside of Canada to visit my family in Colombia.

My previous multiple enetry student visa expired and my title also changed to Work permit.

I’m wondering in order to go outside of Canada and come back again ( as a vacation time) what kind of forms I need to fill it up to get my multiple entery visa?

I would appreciate if someone explain to me what I need to do now?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi everyone,

I have open work permit in Canada, also live in Canada (Toronto), currently work as a full time employee and would like to travel outside of Canada to visit my family in Colombia.

My previous multiple enetry student visa expired and my title also changed to Work permit.

I’m wondering in order to go outside of Canada and come back again ( as a vacation time) what kind of forms I need to fill it up to get my multiple entery visa?

I would appreciate if someone explain to me what I need to do now?
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/visa.asp

Abed120

Feb 10, 2018
Thank for respond Canuck_in_uk,

After giving my information on that site the Form that I was trying to submit as site suggestion is :

“ Application to change conditions extend my stay or remain in Canada as a visitor or temporary resident permit holder”

Is that the one I need? Because in one part asking me “founds available for my stay” but I’m working currently in Canada and don’t have saving to consider it as a found available, what should I say there? Also asking purpose of visit? Is it “returning as a worker”? Im not visiting, I’m returning ...

I tried all of those application but I feel non of them related to me which is someone who lives in Canada with open work permit with expired multiple entery when I was student.

So sorry to ask a lot question, I’m really confused now...

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Thank for respond Canuck_in_uk,

After giving my information on that site the Form that I was trying to submit as site suggestion is :

“ Application to change conditions extend my stay or remain in Canada as a visitor or temporary resident permit holder”

Is that the one I need? Because in one part asking me “founds available for my stay” but I’m working currently in Canada and don’t have saving to consider it as a found available, what should I say there? Also asking purpose of visit? Is it “returning as a worker”? Im not visiting, I’m returning ...

I tried all of those application but I feel non of them related to me which is someone who lives in Canada with open work permit with expired multiple entery when I was student.

So sorry to ask a lot question, I’m really confused now...
No, that is not the right application. You need to play around with some of the questions until you get the TRV app.