+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Multiple eligibility letters

Odalis Campo

Feb 1, 2024
Hello, everyone, I hope you are all doing great!

Well, I have consulted the forum here a few times. But I could not find someone in the same situation as I am after googling and searching here.

I submitted an inland spousal sponsorship application on May 28th, 2023. On January 3rd, I received an eligibility confirmation letter, and on January 10th, the sponsor did too. All good. However, on January 30th, I received a second eligibility confirmation letter... Same content but different dates on a new email.

So now I am curious if anyone has ever been in the same situation or heard of something similar.

I appreciate any info you guys can provide! Thank you in advance.

Lili611

Star Member
Dec 15, 2017
Hello, everyone, I hope you are all doing great!

Well, I have consulted the forum here a few times. But I could not find someone in the same situation as I am after googling and searching here.

I submitted an inland spousal sponsorship application on May 28th, 2023. On January 3rd, I received an eligibility confirmation letter, and on January 10th, the sponsor did too. All good. However, on January 30th, I received a second eligibility confirmation letter... Same content but different dates on a new email.

So now I am curious if anyone has ever been in the same situation or heard of something similar.

I appreciate any info you guys can provide! Thank you in advance.
I've seen so many people were/are the same as you. Few of them reached out to IRCC, and seems like a technical issue. As long as it stays the same (content) I think you shouldn't worry.

Reactions: Odalis Campo

Odalis Campo

Feb 1, 2024
I've seen so many people were/are the same as you. Few of them reached out to IRCC, and seems like a technical issue. As long as it stays the same (content) I think you shouldn't worry.
Oh, that is very reassuring! Thank you, Lili611 for taking the time to answer me. I appreciate it!