+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Multiple biometrics collection letter

bladewidth

Aug 12, 2017
Hi,

My wife is the primary application for FSW EE and we (me and her) got a biometrics collection letter on April 11th, 2019 and we submitted on April 22nd, 2019.

Our respective profiles on the CIC website shows the biometrics number, date of biometrics enrolment and expiry date.

However, on the 8th of June, my wife received another biometrics collection letter, to which we responded with a web form inquiry informing CIC of the multiple requests, to which till date ( July 25th ) we haven't received any acknowledgment or response. She (my wife) hasn't submitted a second biometrics submission and the last date has passed.

There are still 24 more days to our estimated processing time

My questions are:

1. Has anyone faced a similar experience?
  2. What would you advise as to next steps
  3. In hindsight, should we have given a second submission?
  4. Is this delay to be expected?
Thanks in advance!

mc_timmo

Feb 17, 2020
Hi,

My wife is the primary application for FSW EE and we (me and her) got a biometrics collection letter on April 11th, 2019 and we submitted on April 22nd, 2019.

Our respective profiles on the CIC website shows the biometrics number, date of biometrics enrolment and expiry date.

However, on the 8th of June, my wife received another biometrics collection letter, to which we responded with a web form inquiry informing CIC of the multiple requests, to which till date ( July 25th ) we haven't received any acknowledgment or response. She (my wife) hasn't submitted a second biometrics submission and the last date has passed.

There are still 24 more days to our estimated processing time

My questions are:

1. Has anyone faced a similar experience?
  2. What would you advise as to next steps
  3. In hindsight, should we have given a second submission?
  4. Is this delay to be expected?
Thanks in advance!
Hi sir. I have the same situations. I got 3 biometrics letters. May I know how did you deal with it?