+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Multiple Applications EE

prazi

Mar 15, 2018
Hello,

I have a question. My PR application just got canceled due to incompleteness. Application was missing original document of my marriage certificate. I have only attached the translated copy. Instead of requesting it, the officer cancelled whole application. So I had to start from scratch. I am in the EE pool again.

I was wondering if I can have multiple applications. I mean if I am on AOR, can I submit another application for EE pool to get an ITA. Just in case if they cancel again I wont have to wait for weeks to reapply. Would they allow us to do that?

Please help me with this. Thank you.

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Hello,

I have a question. My PR application just got canceled due to incompleteness. Application was missing original document of my marriage certificate. I have only attached the translated copy. Instead of requesting it, the officer cancelled whole application. So I had to start from scratch. I am in the EE pool again.

I was wondering if I can have multiple applications. I mean if I am on AOR, can I submit another application for EE pool to get an ITA. Just in case if they cancel again I wont have to wait for weeks to reapply. Would they allow us to do that?

Please help me with this. Thank you.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=864&top=29