+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MTL Express Landing

GRAF

Mar 2, 2018
Hello,

I am an Inland QSW applicant. I received an email from IRCC.MTL asking me to go to the IRCC office in Montreal to do my landing. I did not receive a request to mail the passport and so I am wondering how I can get the CoPR? Is it necessary or will I be able to land without it since I am an inland applicant?

Any help will be appreciated.

ziyu

Star Member
May 20, 2018
Hello,

I am an Inland QSW applicant. I received an email from IRCC.MTL asking me to go to the IRCC office in Montreal to do my landing. I did not receive a request to mail the passport and so I am wondering how I can get the CoPR? Is it necessary or will I be able to land without it since I am an inland applicant?

you don.t need a visa anymore. In IRCC office , they will give you the CoPR and finalize your application. So dont worry. And what is your timeline

HR90

Oct 5, 2018
Hi,

I am an Inland QSW applicant as well. I received an email from IRCC.MTL. I went to the office and received my COPR.
I also have a dependent my spouse and she is outside of Canada. I did not receive any PPR request as of yet from CIC. She needs a visa to travel to Canada.

I tried calling IRCC helpline whole week, but it was busy every time.

Need to know whom should I contact.