+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MS in Pharmacy or Pharmacology

Shaiban_11

Aug 15, 2019
Hi,

I'm a student of B Pharm in India,
I want to pursue Masters in Pharmacy or Pharmacology from Canada. I'm looking for best college providing M.S in Pharmacy or Pharmacology which can also

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
There are only 10 schools of pharmacy and not sure if they all offer masters of pharmacy so there isn’t a ton of schools to apply to. Would say the top schools are probably U of T and UBC.

jatt-going-canada

Jan 27, 2012
B.C
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
august 2007
Doc's Request.
jan 2011
Med's Request
jan 2012
Med's Done....
jan 2012
Interview........
nope
Passport Req..
jan 2012 along with medicals
VISA ISSUED...
october 30 2012
LANDED..........
nov 16 2012 :D
UBC does not take international students for pharmacy. Check other schools. Also, PharmD doesnt really pay more than BPharm. Since you already got your B pharm, you should write the required tests (depending on province, check college of pharmacists websites for each) and obtain your license.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
UBC does not take international students for pharmacy. Check other schools. Also, PharmD doesnt really pay more than BPharm. Since you already got your B pharm, you should write the required tests (depending on province, check college of pharmacists websites for each) and obtain your license.
Believe most schools consider international students for masters of pharmacy which is different PharmD. When considering immigrating would look carefully at the state of the pharmacy profession in Canada. Due to a surplus of pharmacists, which keeps getting worse, wages are depreciating in most areas if they haven’t already and finding a full-time job at one pharmacy is difficult.