7 FEB 2012 RCVD BY OTAWWA ON 24 FEB
Interview........
20 JAN 2012
Passport Req..
16 APRIL 2012 SENT ON 23 APRIL
VISA ISSUED...
visa for family issued on 25 april and for me on 10 may
LANDED..........
I am still waiting for my passports to come back from NYVO.I am planning to land as soon as I receive my passports back.My wife is the primary applicant.Me,my wife and my youngest son are here in USA.My two kids are in India(they are minor).Will it be feasable for us to land first and while I stay back and look for house and all other facilities,can my wife after completing all the landing formalities take connecting flight and leave to India and join back before my kids visa expires. oWe had done our medicals in Feb this year and none of our passports are expiring before next year.I am hoping our entry dates should be Feb next year.
Anyone who can throw light on this will appreciate it.
Sir please reply.Thankyou in advance

abedi555

Star Member
Feb 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NYVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
20 JAN 2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
20 JAN 2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
No one who can give their suggestion in this regard?

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abedi555 said:
I am still waiting for my passports to come back from NYVO.I am planning to land as soon as I receive my passports back.My wife is the primary applicant.Me,my wife and my youngest son are here in USA.My two kids are in India(they are minor).Will it be feasable for us to land first and while I stay back and look for house and all other facilities,can my wife after completing all the landing formalities take connecting flight and leave to India and join back before my kids visa expires. oWe had done our medicals in Feb this year and none of our passports are expiring before next year.I am hoping our entry dates should be Feb next year.
Anyone who can throw light on this will appreciate it.
Sir please reply.Thankyou in advance
Yes Sir,it is feasible as you planned.Since your wife is the principal applicant ,she must has to land first and after completing all the landing formalities she can depart for India.What she has to do is to get travel documents from NDVO to come back to Canada if she didn't get her PR Card at that time.Your children must join you in Canada before their visas expire.
Good Luck

RB_Ramon

Star Member
Apr 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Jun-11 with all documents.
File Transfer...
RBVO 15-Dec-11
Med's Request
24-Jan-12 along with pcc.rprf and pp
Med's Done....
3-Feb-12.....Med received line in Mar-12
Interview........
waived (rprf encashed 3-mar-12)
Passport Req..
pcc, rprf and pp submitted on 9-feb-12
VISA ISSUED...
03-May12 (DM 29-Mar-12)
LANDED..........
June 2012
Dear Abedi555,

Follow every word Kaneman has written. I'm not Mr Quorax or Mr Senior but i am sure that the principal applicant needs to land first with or without the dependents. And it takes appx 2 months to get the pr card so it's good if you stay back as then you can mail/fedex etc your wife's pr card before she enters Canada again with your other kids as it saves time.

Buddy i just got my passport back today with stamp and copr. I'm on top of the world right now and sorry if you still haven't got what i want to say.

PS Mr Qorax and Other seniors must be choked with messages of this type as they are so repetitive , so don't mind delayed replies from anyone. Most people i know on this forum are ready to help at the earliest and soonest as possible. Btw for someone with 31 post i'm sure u can update your timeslots on the left. It helps other forumers to comprehend your situation and compare your timelines. Please update my friend.

Anyways best of luck with your visass and i hope you are reunited with your family at the soonest.

Regards,
Ramon

RB_Ramon

Star Member
Apr 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Jun-11 with all documents.
File Transfer...
RBVO 15-Dec-11
Med's Request
24-Jan-12 along with pcc.rprf and pp
Med's Done....
3-Feb-12.....Med received line in Mar-12
Interview........
waived (rprf encashed 3-mar-12)
Passport Req..
pcc, rprf and pp submitted on 9-feb-12
VISA ISSUED...
03-May12 (DM 29-Mar-12)
LANDED..........
June 2012
Hey Just a suggestion: Why doesn't your wife fly home now and get your kids. If you are gonna wait for visas you might as well do it now.

Regards,
Ramon

abedi555

Star Member
Feb 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NYVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
20 JAN 2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
20 JAN 2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Congrats you received your visa.We have not received our passports back yet.And so without that she cant travel.

abedi555

Star Member
Feb 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NYVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
20 JAN 2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
20 JAN 2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Kanamen said:
Yes Sir,it is feasible as you planned.Since your wife is the principal applicant ,she must has to land first and after completing all the landing formalities she can depart for India.What she has to do is to get travel documents from NDVO to come back to Canada if she didn't get her PR Card at that time.Your children must join you in Canada before their visas expire.
Good Luck

Thank you very much for ur kind suggestion.We will probably do that.We do not have any friends in Canada and we do not want our kids to struggle with us.Being alone will help me explore more options best suited for our kids and since we have time why not make the best out of it.It is nice if one person struggles than all five of us.Thank you once again.

azmatgaad

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
Karachi Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO -M1
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2009
AOR Received.
Sep 2009
IELTS Request
submitted with Application
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
Med's Request
22 Feb 2012 & 28 Apr 2012 (new born)
Med's Done....
16 mar 2012 and 28 April 2012 (newborn)
Interview........
Nops
Passport Req..
PPR1...28-Sep-2012
hi Seniors
First wish all of you the best of every thing
my medicals were done on 28 march and i send my new born processing fees during my med i also rec his med after 3 weeks and they are also done on 28 april 2012, yesterday i send an inquiry as when i will receive the PPR, and i got the reply today that "back ground check outstanding", what does that mean and what will background check includes?
arnt they suppose to do it before med
i applied in aug 2009 to sydney nova scodia/ case shifted to london june 2010
regards