+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP

xanfelng

Apr 5, 2023
If someone is on an open work permit, and applied for PR after MPNP approval, can the person change organization after two months of applying for PR? and what is the time frame for PR approval after applying for PR through MPNP

Alalac

Oct 2, 2021
If someone is on an open work permit, and applied for PR after MPNP approval, can the person change organization after two months of applying for PR? and what is the time frame for PR approval after applying for PR through MPNP
You can but you must inform the province about any changes to your job situation and it will be up to them to accept that or not keep that in mind

journey1712

Star Member
Nov 21, 2021
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Singapore
IELTS Request
24-07-2021
Hello everyone. I just want to ask your insights with regards to my dilemma.

I have submitted my full MPNP application on May 26, 2023. Until now, the status is still under Received. I am now under PGWP which will expire in May 2024 and currently working as Finance and AdminAssistant in a private company. I have not received my nomination until now. However, I received a job offer as Typist or Clerk which is a government position, is this considered as admin assistant which is under NOC?

If you were in my position, will you accept this and what will be the implications in my MPNP application.

Please help.

IFYAC

Feb 26, 2024
Hello, I want to apply for MCDII under MPNP and I have $9000 in my salary account which is below the minimum amount required. Can I get a gift Deed from my mum to make up for the amount I already have and if so do I have to show my bank statement and my mums as well? Please what do I do? I am confuse

mpnpIM

Star Member
Nov 27, 2023
Hello, I want to apply for MCDII under MPNP and I have $9000 in my salary account which is below the minimum amount required. Can I get a gift Deed from my mum to make up for the amount I already have and if so do I have to show my bank statement and my mums as well? Please what do I do? I am confuse
what does this mean MCDII

Reactions: IFYAC

mpnpIM

Star Member
Nov 27, 2023
Hello everyone. I just want to ask your insights with regards to my dilemma.

I have submitted my full MPNP application on May 26, 2023. Until now, the status is still under Received. I am now under PGWP which will expire in May 2024 and currently working as Finance and AdminAssistant in a private company. I have not received my nomination until now. However, I received a job offer as Typist or Clerk which is a government position, is this considered as admin assistant which is under NOC?

If you were in my position, will you accept this and what will be the implications in my MPNP application.

Please help.
Have you gotten your nomination?

mpnpIM

Star Member
Nov 27, 2023
hey, there. i just received my nomination and applied for pr via ircc link in January 2024. you?
so happy for you, CONGRATULATIONS.

No I haven't received mine yet, my status still shows as received, did your status change during the process?