Asif77

Dec 9, 2018
i have upfron and my medical done and passed,
i m outside from canada

Last edited:

faiqsheikh

Star Member
Apr 18, 2017
Dear All, I need your advice please help me in this regard.

- Master degree evaluated from University of Toronto, CES in January 2016.
- Recently evaluated my Mphil degree in March 2020.

Do I need to renew it ?

Spouse : All documents evaluated from University of Toronto, CES in January 2016.

Do I need it to renew after 05 years or we can process the same.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Dear All, I need your advice please help me in this regard.

- Master degree evaluated from University of Toronto, CES in January 2016.
- Recently evaluated my Mphil degree in March 2020.

Do I need to renew it ?

Spouse : All documents evaluated from University of Toronto, CES in January 2016.

Do I need it to renew after 05 years or we can process the same.
ECA reports provided for immigration will be valid for a period of five years if used for immigration programs, but remain valid indefinitely if used for general purposes. So you need to renew unless you get ITA within the next month.

faiqsheikh

Star Member
Apr 18, 2017
ECA reports provided for immigration will be valid for a period of five years if used for immigration programs, but remain valid indefinitely if used for general purposes. So you need to renew unless you get ITA within the next month.
Dear I want to use it for immigration programs. But I am little bit confused as my master degree was evalauted in January 2016 and than after I added my MPHIL degree for evaluation in March 2020....... so what time they will consider either 2016 or 2020.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Dear I want to use it for immigration programs. But I am little bit confused as my master degree was evalauted in January 2016 and than after I added my MPHIL degree for evaluation in March 2020....... so what time they will consider either 2016 or 2020.
You only need your highest degree assesse. If you don’t want to use the one evaluated in January 2016 then you don’t need it evaluated. If you are using it for PR then you need the first masters assessed. Your spouse needs re-assessment. Anything from January 2016 that you are submitting for evaluation purpose needs assessment.

faiqsheikh

Star Member
Apr 18, 2017
You only need your highest degree assesse. If you don’t want to use the one evaluated in January 2016 then you don’t need it evaluated. If you are using it for PR then you need the first masters assessed. Your spouse needs re-assessment. Anything from January 2016 that you are submitting for evaluation purpose needs assessment.
Thank you so much dear for your prompt response.

suresh_441189

Feb 24, 2020
Regulated occupation certificate, my job Noc 2147 falls under regulated occupation. Does it require a license in hand before we submit the docs for LAA ? The application question show :
If your occupation is regulated, can you start the licensing process before you arrive? so I can start the licensing process once I get the pr?

what are the condition related to it and what is required at time of LAA submission.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Regulated occupation certificate, my job Noc 2147 falls under regulated occupation. Does it require a license in hand before we submit the docs for LAA ? The application question show :
If your occupation is regulated, can you start the licensing process before you arrive? so I can start the licensing process once I get the pr?

what are the condition related to it and what is required at time of LAA submission.
Assume you meet eligibility requirements (job offer through recruitment drive or Manitoba connection) so if you are in a regulated profession, it looks like you can start the process when you are PR. Not sure you are in a licensed profession though.

faizamir

Star Member
May 1, 2019
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-11-2018
Med's Done....
13-12-2018
Hey! Quick questions if anyone has the answer:

1- If someone had their previous Express entry profile expire after a year and they renewed it again, when applying after LAA, do they have to provide details of the expired profile under previous applications?

2- If someone had applied for another PNP program but withdrew it, they would still need to declare it correct?