+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP

vignesh93

Jan 2, 2019
Hi All,

I am Vignesh from Chennai and I have done my ECA for me and my Spouse. Just falling 20 points short of CRS score. hence opting for MPNP where my NOC is in demand.
Is there anyone who can provide a reference for me for MPNP from (Manitoba) ?

JayJay1998

Star Member
Oct 13, 2018
Hi All,

I am Vignesh from Chennai and I have done my ECA for me and my Spouse. Just falling 20 points short of CRS score. hence opting for MPNP where my NOC is in demand.
Is there anyone who can provide a reference for me for MPNP from (Manitoba) ?
Do you have any relative in Manitoba

JayJay1998

Star Member
Oct 13, 2018
Not Jay! Hence searching some good heart to trust and help!
Vignesh93, You are not eligible unless you have a connection to Manitoba. You must have a relative or a friend, i would say a close relative in order to achieve points. Otherwise you will not meet the minimum threshold requirement.
Good luck with everything!

AmBlessed

Star Member
Dec 2, 2013
Vignesh93, You are not eligible unless you have a connection to Manitoba. You must have a relative or a friend, i would say a close relative in order to achieve points. Otherwise you will not meet the minimum threshold requirement.
Good luck with everything!
Hi there

Can you please help me with this?

I am living in Winnipeg and wanted to sponsor my sister in law, she has a bachelor degree and 6 in Ielts result but couldn’t manage to get enough point to get MPNP application, how can we maximize our point, please help me with that?

JayJay1998

Star Member
Oct 13, 2018
Hi there

Can you please help me with this?

I am living in Winnipeg and wanted to sponsor my sister in law, she has a bachelor degree and 6 in Ielts result but couldn’t manage to get enough point to get MPNP application, how can we maximize our point, please help me with that?
Is her occupation on demand list? She can only maximize points by scoring 7 each and above in ielts. More than 5 years experience and if you live outside of Winnipeg then she gets another 50 points

comet

Jan 3, 2019
Hello all

I have an express entry profile linked with MPNP skilled worker overseas program. My total score is 557 which is not sufficient to get the nomination according to the current draw results.

I have some confusions in points given in adaptability. My brother is in Manitoba so I have got 200 points in that particular category. Is it a good idea to come for one year diploma course so that 50 more points can be scored? Secondly, may I get 50 more points for a close friend in Manitoba in addition to 200 of close relative?

Please guide.

AmBlessed

Star Member
Dec 2, 2013
Is her occupation on demand list? She can only maximize points by scoring 7 each and above in ielts. More than 5 years experience and if you live outside of Winnipeg then she gets another 50 points
Thanks so much for your inputs

Yes she got a maximum point of 548 and could not see any option to maximize her point ? But she told me that she is willing to reside in outside Winnipeg

Temi4ola2019

Jan 4, 2019
Esther:
Hello Good day all, Please i need clarification on something. I am applying for Manitoba pnp and i was asked to provide documents of my previous application to canada. I was once denied when applying for visiting visa in 2014 but the issue now is that i dont have the refusal letter anymore. Please advise on what i can do

manish_chill2

Star Member
Feb 14, 2016
Sharjah UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......