+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP

mandyrai

Star Member
Oct 27, 2012
hi,
i have applied to Manitoba under family support stream on 4th July 2012 from India, file submission date is 10th July 2012. i am waiting, still, for receiving letter form them to my relatives. when will it received by my relatives in Manitoba. Do there any effect of close relatives or far away relatives in processing time like pnp files takes long time for those who have applied through far away relatives.when i expect for LOA..... plz guide me.
thanks...
mandy

Tweety05

Champion Member
Dec 17, 2011
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2012
Doc's Request.
none yet
AOR Received.
23-01-2013
Med's Request
22-02-2013
Med's Done....
26-02-2013
Passport Req..
28-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2013
LANDED..........
07-09-2013
mandyrai said:
hi,
i have applied to Manitoba under family support stream on 4th July 2012 from India, file submission date is 10th July 2012. i am waiting, still, for receiving letter form them to my relatives. when will it received by my relatives in Manitoba. Do there any effect of close relatives or far away relatives in processing time like pnp files takes long time for those who have applied through far away relatives.when i expect for LOA..... plz guide me.
thanks...
mandy
Hello :)

May I know your relationship to your sponsor?

Did you send your application to your sponsor and was it submitted personally to MPNP Office?

Applications having a close relative as sponsor will fall under FAMILY STREAM. With this stream, you can apply online which is faster than mail application. You will receive the AOR (Acknowledgement Of Receipt) in just hours or the next day after sending your complete application. Now, it will take 4-5 months for the sponsors interview, then the LOA. If your mailing address is in Canada, after a week of the sponsor's interview LOA will be received but if your mailing address is in your homecountry then expect to receive it a bit late since letters coming from MPNP are snail mails.

Applications having a distant relative as sponsor will fall under GENERAL STREAM. With this stream, it is not allowed to apply online only by mail or by filing it directly to MPNP Office. It will take 4-5 months to get AOR. Sponsor's interview, 4-5 months after receiving the AOR then LOA.

I based the processing times from the Tracking Sheet we have and does not come from MPNP website.

You can join our thread, MPNP Application 2012. Here's the link http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/mpnp-application-2012-t104640.1695.html

mandyrai

Star Member
Oct 27, 2012
hi,
i have applied sent my application to nova scotia from my home country i.e. INDIA on 4th July 2012 n i got AOR in the next 24 to 48 hours. i sent my file through by speed post. now, my sponsors are waiting for letter in which cic office would inform me that Ur docs are complete n also mention my file no. so, i am waiting for for that letter n after that they would interview my sponsor ,, as per my knowledge. is it right or not. now today is 10th of Nov 2012. still m waiting, because my expected date for LOA in DEC i.e. after 6 month. if do so in Nov then i expect for the same in DEC month. then i would applied to visa office of my India i.e. Delhi(India). do you think this is right information according me. plz guide me......................

manitobain

Jul 4, 2011
if you are applying to the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program, you have to send your application to Winnipeg not Nova Scotia. Only once you have received your provincial nomination, will you apply for Permanent Residency, that application goes to Nova Scotia.

Manitoba123

Feb 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ all

kindly tell me how time it will take from submitting the documents through online family support stream to land in canada ?

mandyrai

Star Member
Oct 27, 2012
hi,
i think u r not getting my point. I'll tell in detail. my relatives are in Winnipeg, Manitoba. m from India. firstly, my relatives sent me sponsorship papers. then i send my complete file as per the requirements to Canadian immigration through one of my known person, cuz, i didn't know how to complete the file. after sending the file, i got the receipt after one day in which dey mention the file submitting date to the Canadian govt. i.e. 10th of July. now m waiting for further cation.
thanx..........

mandyrai

Star Member
Oct 27, 2012
hi guys,
m waiting for further action, i applied my file submission date to Canadian immigration was 10th July 2012. still waiting....................

RiVic

Star Member
Apr 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mandyrai said:
hi,
i think u r not getting my point. I'll tell in detail. my relatives are in Winnipeg, Manitoba. m from India. firstly, my relatives sent me sponsorship papers. then i send my complete file as per the requirements to Canadian immigration through one of my known person, cuz, i didn't know how to complete the file. after sending the file, i got the receipt after one day in which dey mention the file submitting date to the Canadian govt. i.e. 10th of July. now m waiting for further cation.
thanx..........
Hi,
Have you gotten your LOA already?

chiefmissile

Oct 17, 2012
Portsmouth UK
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 Dec 2012
Doc's Request.
Bank statements, statement on how i will establish economically in Canada- Request for RPRF,
Nomination.....
MPNP 12th Nov 2012
AOR Received.
23 January 2013 CIO
IELTS Request
Not Applicable NOC A and Educated in UK
File Transfer...
"In Process" 10 Apr 13
Med's Request
29th April 13
Med's Done....
10th May 13
Interview........
E-cas Meds Received 14/06/2013
Hi,

Just want to tell you and lots of other people, the time it takes has been posted on this site numerouse times, there is a link to a spread sheet on a number of posts, this spread sheet will let you see what stage others are at in their application. People need to use a bit of common sense and stop asking questions that the answers to have been posted many times, please look at all the threads in each category before asking any questions, this helps everyone.

Processing times for MPNP Family stream (Online) is approx 5-6 months.

Regards

Andrew

mandyrai

Star Member
Oct 27, 2012
Hi,
Thank you for providing such a above valuable information...
I am still waiting for the further action. I check the spread sheet in which timelines are mentioned for the various people. As i mentioned above that my file was submitted on 10th July 2012, once i got the receipt that informed about my file submission, now i am waiting for further action. Five months have passed, can i make inquiry by sending email on this email address immigratemanitoba@gov.mb.ca..........
Kindly, guide me, sorry to bother.. I am really very tensed that's why i am asking this.....

thanks a lot.

duiusa

Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa (Buffalo)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 5, 2012 (Federal)
Nomination.....
Dec, 2011
Med's Done....
July 5, 2012
Passport Req..
Sept, 2013
mandyrai said:
Hi,
Thank you for providing such a above valuable information...
I am still waiting for the further action. I check the spread sheet in which timelines are mentioned for the various people. As i mentioned above that my file was submitted on 10th July 2012, once i got the receipt that informed about my file submission, now i am waiting for further action. Five months have passed, can i make inquiry by sending email on this email address immigratemanitoba @ gov.mb.ca..........
Kindly, guide me, sorry to bother.. I am really very tensed that's why i am asking this.....

thanks a lot.
Sorry Mandy...most of the people didnt get you...they dont know if you have applied under PNP of Manitoba that's MPNP or something else....another thing is that Province nominates you first that's Manitoba in your case......after you get your nomination you apply for Federal ....Now first tell us have u been nominated by Manitoba?......if you have been nominated by Manitoba already you should ask the CIO-NS not officials in Manitoba...