+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP via Express entry

Feb 8, 2022
I am working in Manitoba on a Post Graduate workpermit(open), i submitted my EOI in Jan 2022, on 21st Jan 2022 i submitted my application with supported documents and received MPNP file number by email, on 2nd Feb 2022 i was eligible to apply for Express entry so i submitted my profile and got sob seeker code/EE application number.
Its been 2.5 weeks and i have not received my nomination yet, but after submitting EE profile i emailed MPNP about this update with my EE profile number and job seeked code and they havent not replied me yet that will consider me via express entry or not. I have updated EE confirmation on MPNP portal aswel. I am worried that MPNP will support me in this situation or not will they allow me to apply for PR via express or not. Will i get nomination letter which is valid for EE. If someone have gone through this process please share your opinion in it. Someone told me that i have wasted my year, mpnp will not consider it and they will just allow me to apply for PR via paperbase or by online portal but not via express fast track because at the time i submited EOI i was not eligible for Express entry.

DK

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I am working in Manitoba on a Post Graduate workpermit(open), i submitted my EOI in Jan 2022, on 21st Jan 2022 i submitted my application with supported documents and received MPNP file number by email, on 2nd Feb 2022 i was eligible to apply for Express entry so i submitted my profile and got sob seeker code/EE application number.
Its been 2.5 weeks and i have not received my nomination yet, but after submitting EE profile i emailed MPNP about this update with my EE profile number and job seeked code and they havent not replied me yet that will consider me via express entry or not. I have updated EE confirmation on MPNP portal aswel. I am worried that MPNP will support me in this situation or not will they allow me to apply for PR via express or not. Will i get nomination letter which is valid for EE. If someone have gone through this process please share your opinion in it. Someone told me that i have wasted my year, mpnp will not consider it and they will just allow me to apply for PR via paperbase or by online portal but not via express fast track because at the time i submited EOI i was not eligible for Express entry.

DK
So you applied only 2 weeks ago and you thought you would receive a nomination immediately? What stream? Check draw sheets for scores.

Reactions: Dheerajkumar95

Amr1981

Star Member
Aug 22, 2021
Kuwait
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NS
App. Filed.......
16 June 2021
Doc's Request.
24 Jan 2023
Nomination.....
28 May 2021
AOR Received.
11 August 2022
File Transfer...
Etobicoke
Med's Request
09 January 2023
Med's Done....
15 January 2023
Passport Req..
2 November 2023
VISA ISSUED...
22 November 2023

DK
its depend on the case officer from Manitoba they can change your nomination to EE as long as they didnt issue the certificate yet and it happened to someone I know 2 years back.

Reactions: Miracle2018
Feb 8, 2022
Did you look at the draw scores and is your MPNP score high enough? Did you graduate in Manitoba? And your employer is supporting your application? Nothing to go on since you provide no details of your profile.
I received a invitation letter to apply in 1st draw of January 2022, but i am waiting for nomination certificate. My score was in between 800-850.

Feb 8, 2022
its depend on the case officer from Manitoba they can change your nomination to EE as long as they didnt issue the certificate yet and it happened to someone I know 2 years back.
[/QUOTE
I didnt received a nomination certificate yet, i am still waiting for it and my employer have not received a call aswell from officer working on my file, my friend got nomination in 2 weeks thats why i was worried, maybe he have to obtain a close workpermit soon by Lmia-exempt thats why he got it early, does it matter ?

Rohitjaswal

Star Member
Nov 24, 2017
I had the same issue and I sent the email and they applied it with no issues. So don't wrry, everything will be good. They will apply that as you sent the email.

Rohitjaswal

Star Member
Nov 24, 2017
Yes I got the nomination after waiting 5 months approx. They are taking time but they will able to update your express entry information or if you have any mistakes as well. They will rectify it as well. I am sharing as I have a experience and you can reach out to them on +1 204-945-2806 for any confirmation.

Reactions: Miracle2018