May 16, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Draw 10 | LAA: 28 Nov 15 | MPNP:24 Jan 16 | SP2: 7 Feb16 | SP2 Resubmission : 15 Feb 16 | Received Status: 22 Feb 16 | CIC: 31 Aug 16
Doc's Request.
SP2 : To resubmit 15 Jan 16
Nomination.....
Assessment Pending: 8 July 16 | SP2 Interview: 21 July 16 | Applicant Interview: 27 July 2016 | Assessment in process: 28 July 16 | Assessment Complete: 2 August 2016 | Nomination Letter (LOA): 11 August 2016
AOR Received.
15 Dec 2016(XEP to EP), 28 Dec 2016
File Transfer...
28 Dec 2016
Med's Done....
05 Jan 2017 (passed)
Passport Req..
16 Feb 2017 (Passport sent on 23 Feb 2017)
VISA ISSUED...
14 March 2017
LANDED..........
25 March 2017
MPNP interview sponsor (SP2) while assessing the application. Please provide the questions your SP2 was asked during interview to help prepare others.

BinhHCM

Jun 7, 2016
Hi,
In this forum you can find interview questions. These questions are useful.
My experience:
When our status is Received, it takes about 6 months. So in the fifth month, the sponsor and applicant should have a look and discuss all interview questions in case that you and the sponsor forget the information.
The sponsor's interview is very important and should refer to SP2's content.
You often check the status in the fifth month. If it changes to Assessment Pending , they will call the sponsor within 2 days later. You should prepare. In case, the sponsor has not prepared in advance and when the interviewer calls you (the sponsor), you should not answer the call. You print all of SP2, the applicant's info and some answered interview questions that you prepared in front of you and you call back them. You will answer them better.
Interview duration depends on the documents (clear and meet all paper demands).
My sponsor spent about 8 minutes for the interview and without interviewing the applicant.
While my friend's sponsor spent 40 minutes and needed to send more updated documents within 1 month but they still passed and receive LOA.
Some of my experience can help.

InUkCa

Star Member
May 16, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Draw 10 | LAA: 28 Nov 15 | MPNP:24 Jan 16 | SP2: 7 Feb16 | SP2 Resubmission : 15 Feb 16 | Received Status: 22 Feb 16 | CIC: 31 Aug 16
Doc's Request.
SP2 : To resubmit 15 Jan 16
Nomination.....
Assessment Pending: 8 July 16 | SP2 Interview: 21 July 16 | Applicant Interview: 27 July 2016 | Assessment in process: 28 July 16 | Assessment Complete: 2 August 2016 | Nomination Letter (LOA): 11 August 2016
AOR Received.
15 Dec 2016(XEP to EP), 28 Dec 2016
File Transfer...
28 Dec 2016
Med's Done....
05 Jan 2017 (passed)
Passport Req..
16 Feb 2017 (Passport sent on 23 Feb 2017)
VISA ISSUED...
14 March 2017
LANDED..........
25 March 2017
Re: MPNP Sponsor (SP2) interview questions

burlansys said:
Hi sorry for late reply. Following were the question for sponsor's interview (don't remember excactlay but somewhat similar to the following)
1. How do you know the applicant?
2. What do you (sponsor) do?
3. Do you (sponsor) own a house?
4. How are you going to help the applicant?
5. Do you (sponsor) have any relative anywhere else (other than Manitoba) in Canada?

In a nutshell, MPNP officer wants to make sure the following:
1. Sponsor is well settled in Manitoba. (However don't have to overstate things. My sponsor is lower middle - middle class only)
2. Sponsor will really help you once you are there.
3. You are going to stay in Manitoba only.
4. Applicant has some ideas to get a job there. On this point, you may request your sponsor to elaborate on your settlement plan if something related to this is asked. My sponsor emphasised that applicant (me) has researched a lot about Manitoba and is very keen to come to Manitoba.

Hope it helps.

Regards

Ayokunlex01

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2015
BOSTON; MASSACHUSETTS
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
NOC Code......
2241 Electrical Engineer

Here are some possible QUESTIONS for the sponsors/applicant when the MPNP Program officer
conducts an interview:
A. How and when did you meet each other? What is the real name of the applicant/sponsor?
(nicknames too)
B. How long did you know each other or what is your relationship with your sponsor?
C. When was the last time you talked to your Sponsor/ Applicant or have a communication with
them?
D. When was the last time you saw your Sponsor/ Applicant?
E. Is your sponsors related to each other? What can you say about your sponsor A? Sponsor B?
F. What is his/her current work, current position? Current addresses?
G. How about their family composition regarding the sponsor/applicant, civil status?
H. What is the name of their parents (in my case sponsors are siblings).
I. Are you sure you will not transfer to other province once given a Letter of Approval?
J. Are you aware of the consequences to you and your Sponsors once you leave or didn't settle
at all in Manitoba?
K. Is your sponsor willing to help you in your settlement plan to Manitoba?
L. What are the possible things that your sponsor can offer or help you when you arrive?
M. What do you know about Manitoba? (If you can state some facts regarding weather,
environment or maybe events/holidays )
N. How long you want to stay in Manitoba?
O. Do you have relatives/friends in other province aside from Manitoba?
P. Do you think you can easily find a job in Manitoba and why? What are the websites you are using to find available jobs in MB? Can you site some companies that you remember?

Just a friendly reminder, just tell the truth, no need to lie, if you don't know the answer just say
so. Stay calm and don't panic, please answer in a polite manner as they have a habit of going back
and forth on the same questions. Goodluck!!!

Naveed596

Jul 26, 2018
Hi,
In this forum you can find interview questions. These questions are useful.
My experience:
When our status is Received, it takes about 6 months. So in the fifth month, the sponsor and applicant should have a look and discuss all interview questions in case that you and the sponsor forget the information.
The sponsor's interview is very important and should refer to SP2's content.
You often check the status in the fifth month. If it changes to Assessment Pending , they will call the sponsor within 2 days later. You should prepare. In case, the sponsor has not prepared in advance and when the interviewer calls you (the sponsor), you should not answer the call. You print all of SP2, the applicant's info and some answered interview questions that you prepared in front of you and you call back them. You will answer them better.
Interview duration depends on the documents (clear and meet all paper demands).
My sponsor spent about 8 minutes for the interview and without interviewing the applicant.
While my friend's sponsor spent 40 minutes and needed to send more updated documents within 1 month but they still passed and receive LOA.
Some of my experience can help.
Would you plz let us know the questions asked from your sponsor. I know it is late but it would help me a lot.

Neetu2020

Apr 20, 2020
Hi
My case was different actually skype interview is compulsory for everyone in MPNP. But its not that tough anyone can crack because its about you only. All questions they ask from your settlement plan.

And i got my nomination.
Thanks

AAkins

Star Member
Mar 12, 2020
Category........
PNP
Hi
My case was different actually skype interview is compulsory for everyone in MPNP. But its not that tough anyone can crack because its about you only. All questions they ask from your settlement plan.

And i got my nomination.
Thanks
Hi,
Even those that applied through Morden Initiative also or they have to come down for their Exploratory Visit before setting up interview with the MPNP in Winnipeg.

AAkins

Star Member
Mar 12, 2020
Category........
PNP
Hello all
I got skype interview call on 5 May,2020.
Can anyone give some good tips?

Thanks in advance
Hi,
Did you applied through Morden Initiative also have you been giving invitation letter to come down for your Exploratory Visit and interview with the MPNP? i would like to know if i can request for my MPNP interview to be done through Skype due to Covid-19 pandemic because i have been giving Invitation Letter for exploratory visit to come down to Morden, Manitoba

li_daidouji28

Star Member
Dec 3, 2019
Category........
Other
Hi

And i got my nomination.
Thanks
Hi Neetu2020,
May I know if your application is through Morden (MDCII) or direct MPNP? And when did you receive your nomination?

We are currently waiting for the skype interview with MPNP, but no update yet till now. Our application is through Morden initiative...

Reactions: riyazqa

Patel K S

Jun 14, 2021
Hi Neetu2020,
May I know if your application is through Morden (MDCII) or direct MPNP? And when did you receive your nomination?

We are currently waiting for the skype interview with MPNP, but no update yet till now. Our application is through Morden initiative...
Hi
li_daidouji28
What is your current status for Morden Immigration? Got the MPNP interview invitation?