+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP SKILLED WORKERS IN MANITOBA DRAW #55 #56 #57

mgupta41

Star Member
Jun 24, 2017
Hi, I am wondering whether you have any updates regarding your application? MPNP has just contacted my employer in Winnipeg and I am not sure how long it is gonna take to complete the assessment. Thanks
I got nomination on 16th June

U will get nomiated in next 2 weeks after contacting employer.

B_Liu

Mar 31, 2017
I got nomination on 16th June

U will get nomiated in next 2 weeks after contacting employer.
Thanks and congratulations, wish you best of luck to your coming federal application. It seems like the provincial government has speeded up the assessment process. Good news.

Bdn

Jun 15, 2017
Earth
Category........
FSW
Thanks to God,nomination is here
Am from draw 68 SWO stream
LAA-june 20,2019
Application submission-Aug 2nd,2019
Sp2-Aug 8th,2019
Aip-sept 12th,2019
Adr-April 10th,2020
Supporter's call-june 16th,2020
Nomination-29th,June,2020.
Congratulations

cutedolly

Jul 4, 2020
Hello Everyone

I'm mpnp applicant
Aor : June 2019
MP : Feb 2020

Anyone here who have previous Canada rejection and apply for pr application.

mamijuri

Aug 29, 2016
My application is thought the International Education Stream, EOI Draw #88 on April 23rd 2020, and here is my timeline,
EOI Draw #88 - April 23rd, 2020
Full application been received - May 19th, 2020
Employer contacted - June 29th, 2020
Waiting for the next nomination...

Does anyone know how long it would take to receive further notice after employer been contacted?
Hi! I'm planning to apply through International Education Stream. I'm a bit lost on filling out the EOI. There is no option for me to declare I have job offer; that's why I'm only getting 463 points. But when I checked the draws, there are no ranking scores for MPNP International Education Stream.. Is that how it should really be - for me to receive only 463 points?

B_Liu

Mar 31, 2017
Hi! I'm planning to apply through International Education Stream. I'm a bit lost on filling out the EOI. There is no option for me to declare I have job offer; that's why I'm only getting 463 points. But when I checked the draws, there are no ranking scores for MPNP International Education Stream.. Is that how it should really be - for me to receive only 463 points?
IES applicants are not in the points based system, that means you don’t have to worry about your scores. Besides, you would have to answer a question about if you are working in Manitoba.

Reactions: Miracle2018

SURVIVAL

Star Member
Apr 9, 2017
Hi guys;

My sincere and special thanks to u guys. You are such a wonderful family......not forum member.
You people always give me hope and courage. I got my LOA today.

LAA.........................Jan 17
Submission..............March 10
Sp2..........................Mar 26
AIP.......................... Aug. 30
Supporter call..........Sep 6
Assessment complete.......Sep 30
LOA........... ........................Sep 30
Destination.........Postage la prairie

Am glad to be part of u guys
Congratulations

SURVIVAL

Star Member
Apr 9, 2017
Hi everyone,
Just a quick question please help.
Manitoba vs Saskatchewan? Do they have similar points systems In order to sponsor relatives. ? OR it's only Manitoba where relatives can get additional points?

Feb 8, 2020
For me currently showing status "information requested". But not got any email regarding which information they require.
Can anyone guide me regarding meaning of status what should i have to do?
Hii I m in a same boat like you yesterday my status changes to information requested but I didnt recieve any mail from mpnp team...any update on ur profile or did u recieve any email from mpnp about information request