+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP SKILLED WORKERS IN MANITOBA DRAW #55 #56 #57

Canadian Esther

Apr 29, 2017
Dear all,

Quite interesting to read through this thread, I just received LAA in the month of June, but on log into MPNP online, it appears its asking me to start the application all over again.

Is this the standard process, because this is a bit confusing.

Can anyone help clarify.

Regards
Hello Don,
Hope the response is not too late for you.
Just answer those Preliminary questions. It's the standard process.
It will eventually lead you to the main Application page.
Also download your Self-Assessment Form while you're at it.
Thanks.

Canadian Esther

Apr 29, 2017
Hey guys, I have a question.
Is there a backlog for the applications of MPNP? In other words, if I were to submit my application right now and I have above the cut off score, is it given that I will get picked up in the immediate draw or is it possible to be in a "backlog" and be picked only in the subsequent draws, not necessarily the first one?
I hope it makes sense, thank you!
Hello Vladandrie,
If you submit your EOI and your entries are done appropriately, you should get picked in the subsequent draw as far as they consider the Stream in which you submitted. Thanks.

Amadikwa10

Jul 4, 2019
Hi guys...

I received my LAA and have submitted every necessary document, few weeks back I got a mail requesting that I provide documents to show my familial connection with my first cousin, which I did. I just got a mail now stating that I did not indicate or provide information showing how my late dad is related to my supporters parents....please help out ....what should I do next

Loxie

Aug 4, 2021
Good afternoon all,

Pls i got my LAA last month with proof of connection to Canada to be my wife's cousin (first cousins). Now the cousin started working in Manitoba a year ago (first week in August 2020). He crossed over from Toronto where he had his college degree. Now the cousin is still processing his Manitoba card and PR. Its 2 months plus now that he has applied for PR and he has done medicals. He says it will take 2 months max more to get the PR while he has applied for the Manitoba Card. How will I proceed from here? Do I still use him to process the application while i explain to PNP officer that once the card is available I will forward it to them?

Canadian Esther

Apr 29, 2017
Hi guys...

I received my LAA and have submitted every necessary document, few weeks back I got a mail requesting that I provide documents to show my familial connection with my first cousin, which I did. I just got a mail now stating that I did not indicate or provide information showing how my late dad is related to my supporters parents....please help out ....what should I do next
Hello Amadikwa,
When you submitted the additional documents, did you include a Letter of Explanation?
If not, do that ASAP!
Thanks.

Canadian Esther

Apr 29, 2017
Good afternoon all,

Pls i got my LAA last month with proof of connection to Canada to be my wife's cousin (first cousins). Now the cousin started working in Manitoba a year ago (first week in August 2020). He crossed over from Toronto where he had his college degree. Now the cousin is still processing his Manitoba card and PR. Its 2 months plus now that he has applied for PR and he has done medicals. He says it will take 2 months max more to get the PR while he has applied for the Manitoba Card. How will I proceed from here? Do I still use him to process the application while i explain to PNP officer that once the card is available I will forward it to them?
Hi there Loxie,
What do you mean by Manitoba card? Is it Manitoba Health Card?
Your wife's cousin is not yet a PR. This is the second condition on the requirement list for being a Manitoba Supporter (Please see extract below from one of the MPNP links, thank you.)
I would not submit an application without having met all the requirements.
You're free to do whatever you deem fit though.
Thank you.

https://www.immigratemanitoba.com/immigrate-to-manitoba/swo/swo-eligibility/#swo-e1
Manitoba Support
A Manitoba Supporter is an established resident of the province who is a friend or relative of the applicant and is willing and able to review and endorse the applicant’s plan for settling and finding employment in their destination community. A Manitoba Supporter must be the applicant’s close relative or friend/distant relative, and must be:
  • able to provide documents proving they reside and are established in Manitoba and have been living in the province continuously for at least one year (ex: copy of Manitoba Health Card)
  • a Canadian citizen or permanent resident (ex: copy of Permanent Resident Card)
  • able to demonstrate sufficiently close ties to the applicant and to Manitoba
  • able to demonstrate that any applications they previously supported resulted in successful, permanent economic establishment in Manitoba
  • able to support the applicant’s Settlement Plan
For close relatives, both the applicant and the supporter must provide documents proving their familial relationship.
Close relatives may support the application of more than one skilled worker at a time provided they satisfactorily demonstrate their ability to do so.
For friends and distant relatives, their household must not be currently supporting the settlement of another MPNP applicant, nominee or person under another Canadian immigration program.
Finally, your supporter cannot be and the MPNP will not accept a Settlement Plan Part 2 signed by:

• a paid immigration representative
  • anyone who is not a demonstrated relative or friend of the applicant or the applicant’s spouse
  • a Canadian elected official or their staff
Your Manitoba supporter is your connection to the province; to be eligible for the MPNP you must also demonstrate you can be assessed sufficient points for language, employability, education, age and adaptability according to the MPNP Self-assessment Worksheet.

Amadikwa10

Jul 4, 2019
I wrote a letter of explanation and sent it to the PO mail yesterday, he has acknowledged. But is requesting for my late FATHER'S birth certificate
Hello Amadikwa,
When you submitted the additional documents, did you include a Letter of Explanation?
If not, do that ASAP!
Thanks.
Yes I did....but he is asking for additional documents from NPC. The issue now is my dad is late, what document can i get from the NPC to prove his my supporters fathers brother....i really need an advise, I want to move past this stage

Akolade2021

Feb 3, 2021
Category........
PNP
I wrote a letter of explanation and sent it to the PO mail yesterday, he has acknowledged. But is requesting for my late FATHER'S birth certificate

Yes I did....but he is asking for additional documents from NPC. The issue now is my dad is late, what document can i get from the NPC to prove his my supporters fathers brother....i really need an advise, I want to move past this stage
How many days were you given to respond ?

eddy19

Star Member
Feb 18, 2017
Hi Everyone.
I have submitted my EOI and my score is 425. The cutoff in previous MPNP was 708+ points.
Is this cutoff a combination of EOI profile points + 600 PNP nomination points or its just MPNP cutoff points?

Thanks.

tutsy50

Star Member
Apr 15, 2019
August 11
Hello,you should have added a national population commission document before submitting your documents,you need to go to an NPC office to attest to it that you are related.
U are going to submit 4 documents,
1 for each person with your passport photographs stating how you are related

tutsy50

Star Member
Apr 15, 2019
Hi guys...

What draw are you from please and could you kindly share your timeline

Reactions: Amadikwa10

Amadikwa10

Jul 4, 2019
I have submitted the additional documents as requested but my status haven't changed still....its still showing information requested.....is there anything else I need to do

Reactions: tutsy50