+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP SKILLED WORKERS IN MANITOBA DRAW #55 #56 #57

Goa 123

Sep 11, 2019
I did send mail to them requesting for update on my application submitted in may 2019. They replied that application is in process.
You can send to them and they will surely reply
Ok , in May on which date u submitted ur application and what is ur current status

ashebsj

Jun 25, 2018
I also submitted in May and my status is still Received. Even when a mail was sent to me for additional document, the status didn't change, and up till now it's still Received.

Omobolanle21

Dec 14, 2018
Are u doing mpnp express entry or u doing paper route. If it’s express entry route then u might have evaluated that credential at a point. What was the outcome of the evaluation credentials via Iqas or Wes

Yes both have been completed in recognized institutes
PGDCA- Punjabi university Patiala
MSC.IT- Punjab Technical University Jalandhar

Goa 123

Sep 11, 2019
I also submitted in May and my status is still Received. Even when a mail was sent to me for additional document, the status didn't change, and up till now it's still Received.
When did u recieved an ADR , and what documents they asked for....???

Goa 123

Sep 11, 2019
When did u recieved ur ADR , and what type of documents they asked.....

bassy

Dec 4, 2019
Ok , in May on which date u submitted ur application and what is ur current status
May 14 precisely. And request for documents was sent to me in November which was answered same month.
Application is still in received status.
What's causing delay ,any idea

Teepee85

Jan 28, 2020
LAA -- 24 May 2019
Submitted full application ---- 3 June 2019
AIP----- 14 January, 2020
Supporters call ----- 24 January, 2020
Nomination in CIC account---- 28 January 2020
Mpnp profile still AIP but already accepted and got 600 point in express entry pool

I am a silent reader here but I want to encourage everybody to keep praying, be patient, be optimistic and remain strong. Your own nomination will come. @Goa 123 and other May applicants, yours will come soon and it will be fast just like mine. They know you have stayed long in d pool.

In all I give thanks to almighty God and to every meaningful contributors to this forum