+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP SKILLED WORKERS IN MANITOBA DRAW #55 #56 #57

SKap26

Oct 28, 2019
Hi Everyone.

I am just new to this portal. Thank you for providing the updates. How everyone shares the information is really helpful.
Just curious to know if anyone is from EOI Draw #70 - #75 or around. A bit nervous and worried like everyone. Would appreciate the response. Good luck to all!

Reactions: Goa 123

Fatehveer146

Jan 22, 2020
Hello Everyone
I am new to this portal . Below are my application timeline
Draw - 63
AIP - 13 January 2020
Information required - 22 January 2020

Today i got email from MPNP about my qualification that

"Our concern is that neither of your postgraduate degrees appear to be equivalent to a
Master's degree."
"we are providing you with the opportunity to
comment on the above concern and provide any additional relevant documentation."

I have done Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application and based on it, I got later entry into MSC.IT. I have provided all certificates and degrees . At the moment I am living in New Zealand and my qualification also recognized by New Zealand Qualification Authority and i got certificate from them.
Can you please advise what additional relevant documents i can provide them??

Goa 123

Sep 11, 2019
Hello Everyone
Draw - 63
AIP - 13 January 2020

"Our concern is that neither of your postgraduate degrees appear to be equivalent to a
Master's degree."
comment on the above concern and provide any additional relevant documentation."

I have done Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application and based on it, I got later entry into MSC.IT. I have provided all certificates and degrees . At the moment I am living in New Zealand and my qualification also recognized by New Zealand Qualification Authority and i got certificate from them.
Msci means Masters in science, than why they didn't count as postgraduate/ masters...
From educational point of view ur application is based on postgraduate diploma or Msci

Cherries

Star Member
Oct 21, 2019
Hello Everyone
Draw - 63
AIP - 13 January 2020

Master's degree."

Hello, I think we do have the same scenario. What is your EOI score? Does it also have an effect on it?
Maybe we can help each other on this concern. By the way, I am on the same Draw.

Thanks.

Fatehveer146

Jan 22, 2020
Hi its master of science in information technology
First I have done one year post graduate diploma in computer application and then get later entery addmision in MSC.IT
Means - Exemption was granted from requirements for the first year of the master of Science based on study completed in the post graduate diploma in computer application

Fatehveer146

Jan 22, 2020
Hi its master of science in information technology
First I have done one year post graduate diploma in computer application and then get later entery addmision in MSC.IT
Means - Exemption was granted from requirements for the first year of the master of Science based on study completed in the post graduate diploma in computer application

mkgb

Star Member
Jun 7, 2019
Please someone advise??
Let me get you right, you completed a postgraduate diploma (PGD) in computer application and MSc in Information Technology? Did you submit the transcripts and certificates for both PGD and MSc? How many years did you use for both the PGD and MSc? Please answer these questions in order to know what to advise you.

Fatehveer146

Jan 22, 2020
Yes i have completed post graduate diploma in computer application and MSC in information technology. I have submitted transcripts and certificate for both PGDCA and MSC.IT
PGDCA- 1 year full time
MSC.IT - 1 year full time
Total two year

Fatehveer146

Jan 22, 2020
Yes both have been completed in recognized institutes
PGDCA- Punjabi university Patiala
MSC.IT- Punjab Technical University Jalandhar