+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP SKILLED WORKERS IN MANITOBA DRAW #55 #56 #57

omey

Star Member
Jul 6, 2018
Reasons:
Application guidelines that can be found on www.immigratemanitoba.com clearly indicate that the Manitoba
Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP) may not approve an application if the program officer is not satisfied
that the applicant meets the MPNP criteria. Specifically, you did not receive points for the regional immigration
assessment factor because you were unable to demonstrate your connection to your declared regional
destination in Manitoba.
Based on the documents you submitted in your application, the individual supporting your Settlement Plan
resides in Winnipeg, MB. In response to the Procedural Fairness Letter issued on October 16, 2019, you did
not provide any documentation or information to support your family or social ties to Winkler nor did you
clearly outline how you would establish yourself in Winkler. As a result, 50 points were deducted from your
EOI score and your revised total EOI points no longer meet the required score for Draw #56. Therefore, you
did not meet the minimum eligibility requirements of the MPNP. As a result, your application for nomination by
the Province of Manitoba cannot be approved. Please note that there might be other issues with your
application but since you do not meet one of core eligibility requirements, your application is now closed.
RECOMMEND
Its unfortunate you got refused. Recent trends have shown that people who claim regional points while their sponsor stays in Winnipeg get rejected. I do not think you should appeal the decision. My advice will be for you to apply again and claim Winnipeg where your sponsor resides. Though they have not been draws for several months and that means the points will likely be high when they resume the draws. But after several draws it will drop.

You can also consider other provinces like Saskatchewan which have been very active recently. Wish you the very best.

Reactions: ifeanyiariwodo

ifeanyiariwodo

Oct 8, 2019
Its unfortunate you got refused. Recent trends have shown that people who claim regional points while their sponsor stays in Winnipeg get rejected. I do not think you should appeal the decision. My advice will be for you to apply again and claim Winnipeg where your sponsor resides. Though they have not been draws for several months and that means the points will likely be high when they resume the draws. But after several draws it will drop.

You can also consider other provinces like Saskatchewan which have been very active recently. Wish you the very best.
Thank you Omey

Luckbrother

Oct 26, 2019
Hello guys. Please under the MPNP, is a pharmacist's degree recognised as a "Master's" or "Post secondary degree of three years..."?

Because under EE pathway, we have equivalent points with a Master's degree holder cos it is recognised as a Professional license needed to practice

CC @Bicap @PrinceManitoba

Goa 123

Sep 11, 2019
Bicap , prince manitoba plzz tell what about our cases going on.......we r still waiting......waiting.....waiting....

Mebei

Sep 21, 2019
Please I'm #57 and have submitted all documents but not nominated yet. My question is that I read somewhere that your profile expires within one year of opening it. Should I be worried?

Parama

Star Member
Mar 9, 2018
Please I'm #57 and have submitted all documents but not nominated yet. My question is that I read somewhere that your profile expires within one year of opening it. Should I be worried?
You are worried about EE profile expiry? Then once it expires create one more and update manitoba on the same

Wotsit

Dec 14, 2019
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-02-2020
Nomination.....
29-01-2020
AOR Received.
13-02-2020
Med's Done....
17-03-2020
Passport Req..
15-10-2020
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2021
LANDED..........
03-12-2021
Your expression of interest expires after a year if you don't receive laa but if you have already been drawn you should be fine.