+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP SKILLED WORKERS IN MANITOBA DRAW #55 #56 #57

OATHOFGOD

Nov 3, 2019
So s
Good day all,

My name is 'Chris' and I am writing from Abuja, Nigeria.

I got a mail from Manitoba PNP, please see the excerpts below -

"We are not satisfied that Xxxx xxxx xxxx is your first cousin. http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/immigrate-to-manitoba/swo/swo-eligibility/ states, “a close relative must be able to demonstrate sufficiently close ties to the applicant and to Manitoba.”

Query:

1: "Based on discrepant information gathered by MPNP during interviews with you and your supporter, you have not demonstrated a genuine and sufficiently strong relationship to one another. During your interview, you did not initially corroborate the declared familial relationship to her."

Reponse : ??

Query:
"you fail to demonstrate that you meet the eligibility criteria under which the application is being assessed."

So sorry.
What document did you submit to proof you are related to your sponsor?

What questions were you and your sponsor asked

Jasmeetjagdey

Nov 21, 2019
Hello
I submitted in May 21. I received an information request email this morning and I have been asked to submit legible government issued is for related parent, supporter, and supporters parent.
I do not have any supporter for my application so that’s not an issue.
For parent we submitted passport for father. Nothing for mum. Wondering if Adhar card is considered a government issued id?

Your help be greatly appreciated.

NIMESH GAJJAR

Nov 14, 2019
Is it possible to create an EE profile after MPNP nomination so as to continue to IRCC through EE and not paper based application since paper based takes a longer time before PR.
Kindly advice.
NOT POSSIBLE. YOU HAVE TO CREATE EE PROFILE BEFOR EOI. THERE IS OPTION TO GIVE YOUR EE PROFILE NO IN EOI FILE.

mrpjob

Nov 21, 2019
For me currently showing status "information requested". But not got any email regarding which information they require.
Can anyone guide me regarding meaning of status what should i have to do?

omey

Star Member
Jul 6, 2018
For me currently showing status "information requested". But not got any email regarding which information they require.
Can anyone guide me regarding meaning of status what should i have to do?
Information requested means they need some more information from either you, your supporter or probably your place of work before they can complete the review of your application. You just have to wait. You will get a mail from them anytime soon. You may also check your spam too. If you dont receive mail from them after a couple of days you can call them.

sunil04

Nov 22, 2019
Hello guys,

I got LAA in #59 draw and submitted documents in April 20. My representative did all this and send me an email which specifies File number of MPNP program.
After that I called them multiple times and asked about any email from officials but they said no email. Till now no email they are saying. Now When they login on mpnp website it shows three links. When click MPNP related link it prompts as to create new profile. I am not sure why this is happening. Even Neither me nor my supporter didn't get any email from MPNP officials about decline of application.
Can anyone please tell why this is happening.
Is it possible that my profile on MPNP expires? But I got LAA. I am confused about this status. Please reply if anyone knows.

Thanks,
Sunil

choo_i16

Jun 3, 2019
Hello guys,

I got LAA in #59 draw and submitted documents in April 20. My representative did all this and send me an email which specifies File number of MPNP program.
After that I called them multiple times and asked about any email from officials but they said no email. Till now no email they are saying. Now When they login on mpnp website it shows three links. When click MPNP related link it prompts as to create new profile. I am not sure why this is happening. Even Neither me nor my supporter didn't get any email from MPNP officials about decline of application.
Can anyone please tell why this is happening.
Is it possible that my profile on MPNP expires? But I got LAA. I am confused about this status. Please reply if anyone knows.

Thanks,
Sunil
First of all you do not need a representative to do all these. Second, to you give consent to only representative or to both you and your representative? Once you submitted your part, you will have a number. At same time your supporter submit his part and probably took bout a month or two to send update to your supporter. If you did not get any of these, meaning the office is backlogged and delays in processing, or your representative did something wrong here and he or she will be doing all these checking for you and you don't have to worry about. However, if you are able to access your profile, you can give mpnp a call. I am not too sure is mpnp accept only representative to contacted them if you did consent to them only.

So far, there is a huge delayed , please expect bout 6 to 8 months to be completed the assessment.

When you log into mpnp profile or your account, you can easily see the status at the bottom of the frame.

Goa 123

Sep 11, 2019
Hello
I submitted in May 21. I received an information request email this morning and I have been asked to submit legible government issued is for related parent, supporter, and supporters parent.
I do not have any supporter for my application so that’s not an issue.
For parent we submitted passport for father. Nothing for mum. Wondering if Adhar card is considered a government issued id?

Your help be greatly appreciated.[/QUOTE

Woody8881

Nov 23, 2019
Guys, can anyone help.. trying to understand the PNP process.
Please note:
- I have a relative in Manitoba willing to support (first cousin)
- have CLB 7
- Have the required funds
- Have occupation in NOC listing 0121
- Have work experience of over 10 years currently residing in Saudi Arabia
- WES equivalency of 2 Years Diploma Canada

Want to know

- What are my chances of getting selected for invitation in Manitoba?
- Should I also create EE profile along with the regular MN profile?
- what is the usual timeline of getting the approved?
- anything i need to know?

Thanks a million in advance..

Last edited: