+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP SKILLED WORKERS IN MANITOBA DRAW #55 #56 #57

Dorlarpor

Aug 5, 2019
Hi,

You could have simply uploaded your nomination in the area where they asked if you got nominations in EE. Anyways, you should expect it will take this few weeks as they will first need to confirm from federal office why your profile was cancelled before reissuing the nomination. Just relax as you can do much now but wait as an officer is already on it.
Hi Bicap, thank you for your response and congrats on the nomination.
There is actually no space to upload a nomination certificate on a fresh EE profile, the option given was to confirm whether i have a provincial nomination and i answered Yes. Then it asked which province, and i picked Manitoba from the drop down. But no place whatsoever was a given a chance to upload.

Ghapharr

Star Member
Mar 7, 2019
Hi thanks for your help. I want to know should I create one more before 23rd and update that or do I get any intimation?
Wait for it to expire so you can create a new one right from the expired profile. You retain your initial log on ID and password this way. You can add the new EE profile information to your application by sending an email with your file # (and attach a copy of the letter from CIC showing the new EE number and job seeker validation code) to mpnpapplicationhelp@gov.mb.ca

Trust this helps.

Parama

Star Member
Mar 9, 2018
Wait for it to expire so you can create a new one right from the expired profile. You retain your initial log on ID and password this way. You can add the new EE profile information to your application by sending an email with your file # (and attach a copy of the letter from CIC showing the new EE number and job seeker validation code) to mpnpapplicationhelp@gov.mb.ca

Trust this helps.
Thank you so much.

Ghapharr

Star Member
Mar 7, 2019
There is actually no space to upload a nomination certificate on a fresh EE profile, the option given was to confirm whether i have a provincial nomination and i answered Yes. Then it asked which province, and i picked Manitoba from the drop down. But no place whatsoever was a given a chance to upload.
No separate placeholder for nomination certificate. Add as part of your LOE (Letter of explanation) under the placeholder marked "Client Information"

Dorlarpor

Aug 5, 2019
No separate placeholder for nomination certificate. Add as part of your LOE (Letter of explanation) under the placeholder marked "Client Information"
Where do i get this "Client Information" pls ? I can't seem to find it anywhere in the profile!

Bicap

Jun 27, 2019
Oh I see

Ghapharr

Star Member
Mar 7, 2019
There is option to upload supporting documents when submitting an Express Entry profile, this option is only available for PR application submission.
Oh! Now I understand your question. i don't know how this plays out on new EE profile creation. I assume you wouldn't need to upload any document at the point of creation as documents upload are only required at PR application stage subsequent to receiving your ITA.

Reactions: Dorlarpor

Mynah

Jun 5, 2019
Hello everyone, my sponsor just got a call yesterday, now I Dont a have a profile for EE yet, do I create it now or with for my nomination before creating it? Thank you

Goa 123

Sep 11, 2019
Hello everyone, my sponsor just got a call yesterday, now I Dont a have a profile for EE yet, do I create it now or with for my nomination before creating it? Thank you
And plzz share what type of questions they ask during the call