+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP SKILLED WORKERS IN MANITOBA DRAW #55 #56 #57

Ghapharr

Star Member
Mar 7, 2019
Today I got my nomination for Saskatchewan. Therefore I am dropping every pursuit of Manitoba application. I have withdrawn my application. Thank you everyone for your support. God bless you all.
Wow. Congratulations man!

Adeyanju ademola

Star Member
Sep 16, 2019
I want thank you for the advice to upload requested documents, they re sent the letters of ADR, and i have responded to it, also they have acknowledged the ADR sent, sir for how long

Adeyanju ademola

Star Member
Sep 16, 2019
I want thank you for the advice to upload requested documents, they re sent the letters of ADR, and i have responded to it, also they have acknowledged the ADR sent, sir for how long will need to wait for next response

colegold100

May 26, 2017
Today I got my nomination for Saskatchewan. Therefore I am dropping every pursuit of Manitoba application. I have withdrawn my application. Thank you everyone for your support. God bless you all.
Wow Thank God, now I’m relieved. I have been waiting for your nomination post..pheww
Congratulations @Bicap . I am so happy to read that you have gotten nomination.

I created this thread but has been busy to keep it going. Big thanks to you and @PrinceManitoba .

I am a Nigerian and I am proud of you also being a Nigerian, playing your bit in reflecting how helpful and instrumental we could be in our own space.

Go bless you bro.

omey

Star Member
Jul 6, 2018
Wow, congratulations Bicap.