+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP SKILLED WORKERS IN MANITOBA DRAW #55 #56 #57

omey

Star Member
Jul 6, 2018
I want thank you for the advice to upload requested documents, they re sent the letters of ADR, and i have responded to it, also they have acknowledged the ADR sent, sir for how long will need to wait for next response
I am sure it will be treated and you will receive your nomination with the November batch. Trend shows nomination comes towards end of the month.

nahalhj

Sep 24, 2018
Hello Everyone

I got my Manitoba PNP nomination in August and AOR Sept 17. Unfortunately it got canceled due to a technical issue. Now I have created a new profile and requested Manitoba authority to transfer my nomination to new account on 4th October. They confirmed they got my request and assigned it to an officer.

But it's been a month now and nothing has been done, I have called two to three times and all I got was that the issue has been assigned to a case officer. Anyone has similar experience, is there a timeline for this ?
I have the same problem. My EE profile expired three days after I received my MPNP Nomination. I opened a new profile and informed the officer who was in charge of my case. No reply from their side.
Could you please tell me the email address to which you contacted?

Bicap

Jun 27, 2019
I have the same problem. My EE profile expired three days after I received my MPNP Nomination. I opened a new profile and informed the officer who was in charge of my case. No reply from their side.
Could you please tell me the email address to which you contacted?

Just go to the section where it asked if you have nomination and answer Yes, put in the details etc

ANA SANCHEZ

Star Member
Jul 9, 2019
EL SALVADOR
Category........
PNP
Today I got my nomination for Saskatchewan. Therefore I am dropping every pursuit of Manitoba application. I have withdrawn my application. Thank you everyone for your support. God bless you all.
congratulations!! you have been so nice with us, always giving us hope and patience. It could be good if you open your assistance agency for immigrants hahaha . thank a lot.

Reactions: Bicap and Goa 123