+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP SKILLED WORKERS IN MANITOBA DRAW #55 #56 #57

eshin

Dec 21, 2013
Nominations are issued towards the last week of every month. Once an applicant gets sponsor call, it’s expected he gets nominated the next last week according to when sponsor Call took place and also if no ADR is required. Also note that some applicants got nominated without sponsor call. They issue nominations by quota, you may get sponsor call in a month and get nomination the next month according to the quota allocated for each month.
Nice one. I do really appreciate your kind gesture. But my question still remain ...why application spend much time on AIP? Is it system generated actionor they have started working in the application truely

Bicap

Jun 27, 2019
Nice one. I do really appreciate your kind gesture. But my question still remain ...why application spend much time on AIP? Is it system generated actionor they have started working in the application truely

There are many applications to work on. Sometimes documents to verify. If you read their evaluation process you will notice a place where they said they can send documents to third bodies for integrity check.

Also files are checked and badged, approvals-PFL-Rejections. Once an officer opens your file it goes in process, if the file is assigned and ready for immediate check it goes assessment pending. Most times officers don’t bother changing status though.

All these take time. In process is NOT computer generated.

Goa 123

Sep 11, 2019
Today I got my nomination for Saskatchewan. Therefore I am dropping every pursuit of Manitoba application. I have withdrawn my application. Thank you everyone for your support. God bless you all.
Heartiest congratulations dear.......but plzz keep in touch with us

Reactions: ANA SANCHEZ

Nlabs

Aug 11, 2019
Today I got my nomination for Saskatchewan. Therefore I am dropping every pursuit of Manitoba application. I have withdrawn my application. Thank you everyone for your support. God bless you all.
Congrats. Please what's your nationality?

Nlabs

Aug 11, 2019
Can I have your email address please.