+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP SKILLED WORKERS IN MANITOBA DRAW #55 #56 #57

KGDT

Star Member
Jul 24, 2019
CONGRATULATIONS . So happy for you
Just wait for full 24 hours and afterwards if didn’t reflect you can manually update it. Sometimes it doesn’t happen or update immediately.
Thanks a lot mate, the help and support I got from you guys are priceless.

Bicap

Jun 27, 2019
Nope, my sponsor didnt receive the call. I was planning to ask my sponsor to visit their office on coming Monday, but without the sponsor call they had issued the Nomination. I heard that for some cases which exceeds 7 months, nominations are issued without the sponsor call.
Oh Awesomeness. Congratulations. This information gladdens my Spirit. Get ready for Federal applications.

howienoob

Oct 29, 2019
Hi everybody,
I would like to seek for your kind advice.
Anyone has the experience finding a "in-demand" job in Manitoba on IEC status, given that you do not have the relevant experience in your home country? Is it easy to get a job like office assistant or food service supervisor in Manitoba? In general are they willing to support and sponsor you?
Since my IEC is only 1 year valid, I must be able to find an in-demand job in order to qualify for MPNP...

YEYE2002

Jun 3, 2019
I got a PFL in September, responded with LOE and additional documents on the 5th of October. After submission of additional documents profile was still in information requested, i later got supporter call on 25th October and profile changed to accessment in process on 28th October. Does supporters call mean that they are Okay with my explanation and i should expect nomination. i need a response please.

mittalsanju

Mar 13, 2018
NOC Code......
Hey! I got the nomination today. There was a message on the dashboard of my profile to accept the nomination. Once I accepted, after few minutes I got a mail in my inbox with the Nomination letter. Bicap, even though I accepted the nomination my score still remains the same. Should I go to the application and update the PNP section as Yes, in order to get the extra 600?
Congrats Mate

Bicap

Jun 27, 2019
I got a PFL in September, responded with LOE and additional documents on the 5th of October. After submission of additional documents profile was still in information requested, i later got supporter call on 25th October and profile changed to accessment in process on 28th October. Does supporters call mean that they are Okay with my explanation and i should expect nomination. i need a response please.
YES, Supporter’s call is a strong indication your ADR is accepted. Remember that the final nomination for this month will be sent today. Wishing you all the best. Congratulations in Advance!

Last edited:

Bicap

Jun 27, 2019
Please what is the Information requested about?

omey

Star Member
Jul 6, 2018
Hey! I got the nomination today. There was a message on the dashboard of my profile to accept the nomination. Once I accepted, after few minutes I got a mail in my inbox with the Nomination letter. Bicap, even though I accepted the nomination my score still remains the same. Should I go to the application and update the PNP section as Yes, in order to get the extra 600?
Congratulations to you.