+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP SKILLED WORKERS IN MANITOBA DRAW #55 #56 #57

Adeyanju ademola

Star Member
Sep 16, 2019
Thanks to be here, please i need advise, my profile ture from in progress to document requires, and i have no letter to that effect, during sponsor call, she was asked that we need to get population census age declaration for my wife and sponsors father, but up till now no letter to that effect, what do i need to do please, i have collected for the two now but what next pls, do i wait for their letter, or mail mpnp,, what can i do and what mail can one send it

Bicap

Jun 27, 2019
Thanks to be here, please i need advise, my profile ture from in progress to document requires, and i have no letter to that effect, during sponsor call, she was asked that we need to get population census age declaration for my wife and sponsors father, but up till now no letter to that effect, what do i need to do please, i have collected for the two now but what next pls, do i wait for their letter, or mail mpnp,, what can i do and what mail can one send it
Just wait few days and you will get the letter in your inbox, sometimes it takes a while. You can upload the documents as they already mention what you need to upload. Go to your online portal and upload them under "Add documents" section and then inform them in their general website you have done so.

Bicap

Jun 27, 2019
My advice is that you should not wait for the letter, just upload the documents and inform them you have done so at immigratemanitoba@gov.mb.ca . You can attach the documents as well while informing them. Please use your full name and file number as heading. The faster you upload, the quicker their process. Grace

Bicap

Jun 27, 2019
Mine is 23rd may same status. @Bicap i need to renew my passport as am travelling in December. How do i update that information and what exactly i need to update. Please help
After passport renewal, just upload a scanned copy it and informed them on their general email

Bicap

Jun 27, 2019
Requested for more information which i have provided.

They thereafter called my sponsor on the first week of October and the status has not changed from information requested since then.
Did you receive your nomination yet?

Bicap

Jun 27, 2019
I got a PFL in September, responded with LOE and additional documents on the 5th of October. After submission of additional documents profile was still in information requested, i later got supporter call on 25th October and profile changed to accessment in process on 28th October. Does supporters call mean that they are Okay with my explanation and i should expect nomination. i need a response please.
Did you get your nomination yet?

avinayak

Oct 16, 2019
Hi, please help. I got sponsor call today and my status changed from AIP to Information requested. What it could be now when all is completed.

Bicap

Jun 27, 2019
Hi, please help. I got sponsor call today and my status changed from AIP to Information requested. What it could be now when all is completed.
Just have patient and wait for their email to know about the document requested.

Last edited:

avinayak

Oct 16, 2019
I am just concerned that after sponsor call, if information is requested, is this a sign that my application is being considered positively Or PO could decide on the basis of information available with him. TIA