+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP SKILLED WORKERS IN MANITOBA DRAW #55 #56 #57

PrinceManitoba

Star Member
May 8, 2019
Thank you. What's LOE? I submitted March 13 and application was received, since then my application status didn't change until yesterday that I received an email requesting for further information as per tie to Brandon. My application status is currently "Information request". I didn't see anything in process.
was your point lower than the least drawn score after proposed removal of the 50pts??

Bicap

Jun 27, 2019
Thank you. Please what is LOE? I submitted March 13th. And application status was " application received" until yesterday that I received this request of tie to Brandon. Status now " information request'.

LOE MEANS Letter of Explanation

PrinceManitoba

Star Member
May 8, 2019
Yes my point was lower after removal of 50points.
Please come up with a strongly worded LOE focusing on the areas below:

1. Why you selected Brandon eg cheaper home, more jobs and less populated unlike Winnipeg

2. Convince the PO that your supporter have a plan to visit you once in two weeks and also ensure telephone chat on a regularly basis so as to settle properly or supporter planing to move to Brandon too.

3. Also inform your PO that you have also discussed getting an accommodation in Brandon which your supporter has agreed to do for you based on your choice of settlement.

4. Assure your PO that you are more than ready to economically add value to the city of Brandon.

Thank me later

Reactions: King Philip V

King Philip V

Jun 4, 2019
Please did this work for u or anyone u know? Iam in the same situation

Please come up with a strongly worded LOE focusing on the areas below:

1. Why you selected Brandon eg cheaper home, more jobs and less populated unlike Winnipeg

2. Convince the PO that your supporter have a plan to visit you once in two weeks and also ensure telephone chat on a regularly basis so as to settle properly or supporter planing to move to Brandon too.

3. Also inform your PO that you have also discussed getting an accommodation in Brandon which your supporter has agreed to do for you based on your choice of settlement.

4. Assure your PO that you are more than ready to economically add value to the city of Brandon.

Thank me later

King Philip V

Jun 4, 2019
Hmmm..Okay. i will try it and pray.. No other option..... Please if u have more advice.. Tell us... Tnx a lot@ bicap and prince

Bicap

Jun 27, 2019
Hmmm..Okay. i will try it and pray.. No other option..... Please if u have more advice.. Tell us... Tnx a lot@ bicap and prince
I suggest you add in your LOE that your sponsor plans to settle in Brandon in the coming years. And let your sponsor write a back up later to that effect if possible. This will make your case strong. It doesn’t mean your sponsor must settle in Brandon because circumstances do change.

King Philip V

Jun 4, 2019
Okay i will add it to my LOE... Thank you. So when i submit it, how will i know it worked? Wikk i still wait to find out at "assesment complete"

I suggest you add in your LOE that your sponsor plans to settle in Brandon in the coming years. And let your sponsor write a back up later to that effect if possible. This will make your case strong. It doesn’t mean your sponsor must settle in Brandon because circumstances do change.

Ksnazzy

Jul 9, 2019
Please I need your swift response, has anyone heard or use family tree as a supporting documents when you were asked to show connections to Manitoba?
Am not sure if this is recognise as proof to show connection and if it can be use to convince PO as regards establishing family connections.
Please your advice is appreciated......