+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP SKILLED WORKERS IN MANITOBA DRAW #55 #56 #57

Bicap

Jun 27, 2019
I received my LAA from draw 57, submitted the application on 25th Match 2019. My status is still showing 'Received". Are we experiencing an unusual delay?
From feeders, many people are still waiting for sponsor call

KGDT

Star Member
Jul 24, 2019
From feeders, many people are still waiting for sponsor call
in this case I feel like it's a smart move to ask the supporter to visit the MPNP office and give her response, at least we will get to know what exactly is happening over there. When my status change from "Received" to "In Process", I'll request my supporter to do that and I will update.

Bicap

Jun 27, 2019
in this case I feel like it's a smart move to ask the supporter to visit the MPNP office and give her response, at least we will get to know what exactly is happening over there. When my status change from "Received" to "In Process", I'll request my supporter to do that and I will update.
Great

Bicap

Jun 27, 2019
Great to share MPNP experiences here, it is really a soothing ointment to anxiety and bp.
Please my status has been in assessment in process since June 7th as well ..draw #56 no call to sponsor or any verifications from past and present employer. I do not know the reason for the delay.
any update would be appreciated from members please.
any update?

KGDT

Star Member
Jul 24, 2019
These delays are strange. I hope they are not on summer holidays!!! In Assessment Process since 28 June.
That's why I thought of asking my supporter to visit the MPNP Office in Downtown Winnipeg, so that we have an idea of what exactly is going on there.

manish_chill2

Star Member
Feb 14, 2016
Sharjah UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-02-2019
Doc's Request.
28-05-2019
Nomination.....
29-06-2019
AOR Received.
30-08-2019
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront Medical Passed 6 jan 2021
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
15-09-2021
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2021
LANDED..........
17-01-2022
Hello house, Please I need advise on your opinions, I got a mail on Monday saying I needed to show and establish my connection to Manitoba which I did in my application with all necessary documents to show the connection between me and my cousin in Winnipeg.
I only realize today when going through all my document i uploaded in my application to show the connection in Manitoba that I did not upload my cousin attestation of birth with all required doc. but every other documents submitted then e.g My Mother and my cousin's mother attestation showing connections.

I have sent a mail to them explaining that i omitted my cousin's birth attestation assuming he's the one to do that from his end which he did submitted with SP2 in March.
I just noticed my status has changed to information requested this evening and I have also uploaded my cousin's attestation of birth immediately because he sent it to me tonight.
Please what do you think the next line of action and what do you think their response might be ? am a bit confused
Any advise would be appreciated....Thanks
Amy update.
Actually I got 3 mails about documents requested and 4th PFL and I sent 4 explaination letter, Assessment complete and got nomination.
There is nothing to worry about, just give them what they ask or if unable to provide then explain the reason.

Bicap

Jun 27, 2019
Amy update.
Actually I got 3 mails about documents requested and 4th PFL and I sent 4 explaination letter, Assessment complete and got nomination.
There is nothing to worry about, just give them what they ask or if unable to provide then explain the reason.
I have been in process for 6weeks now no adr, no sponsor call yet. :(

Opatola Ayo

Jul 3, 2019
Hello everyone
I am about submitting my MPNP-Sw full application but for days now have not been able to access the last section of my application which is the review and submit page.Each time I try to access the page this what I see "sorry an error occurred while precessing your request". I am a bit scared i have 10 left to submit my LAA

Bicap

Jun 27, 2019
Hello everyone
I am about submitting my MPNP-Sw full application but for days now have not been able to access the last section of my application which is the review and submit page.Each time I try to access the page this what I see "sorry an error occurred while precessing your request". I am a bit scared i have 10 left to submit my LAA

It happens when some parts of the previous sections have not been properly filled and documents uploaded. Please do check your other sections carefully